My personal feeling when watching Soulcalibur 2 match

scvn80

[08] Mercenary
When I played Soul Edge, my favourite character is Hwang.
When I saw Soulcalibur 1 first time. I'm very impressive Nightmare character model design. He looks brutal, mighty and his style looks very stylist, unique.

My favorite Soulcalibur 2 character is Ivy and Nightmare. In 2003, Web is not popular and very difficult to find a tournament match to watch and game information. I downloaded some KageH & Fetz ( can't remember hosting name) and very impressive KageH Ivy skills. It is very difficult to find information in 2003
But now, everyone can watch KageH & FetZ final match and admire their skills.

Then I spent 1 year for expert Ivy, use it in local tournament and I feels Ivy is so imbalance. But some site list Maxi at top tier now ???

After ~9 years, tried many Soul version (3,4,5), when I watched Hayate Yun style at youtube and here. I feel his matchs really and really attractive , SC2 Yun style is very very stylist. At this time, we can easy find a attractive match on youtube.

I'm still hopping some day Soul fan can join online tournament even netcode for online fighting game is a big big problem.

If Namco sell high quality network service monthly, design a feature for online tournament organization. Namco get fee each time from tournament organizer, tournament organizer get fee from participial, tournament winner takes prize, participial earn money for selling their clip to viewers (income depend on his well-known & his skills). Every one can earn real money for their skills after many years training.

It is a real flow cash. It is the flow cash of football, the king of game at this time, but in the future, I'm not sure favorites of Soul or football will become king of game.

Then, Soulcalibur become more and more popular, chess die, some fake fighting game die, target based game die, more and more gamer join Soul,
for fun, for challenge, for competition, for earn money, for honor, for well known, many other core values. I'm not crazy, I'm really serious.

If someone knows Moon's story (the best warcraft 3 Elf player in the world), every one admires his skills (Action Per Minute). If he joins Soulcalibur arena, everyone knows the benefit for Soul series.

On top of all others things, game change his life, Warcraft 3 change his life, his family life. They have to live in hell, Warcraft 3 changes his life. It is very important life core value which game brings to him.

If he joins Soul arena and he finds values for his life, very & very much things Namco, Soul fan, Moon and many others people will find and join Soulcalibur arena.

Hope this post don't makes anyone unhappy.

Back