Natsu Questions And Answers / General Discussion

Discussion in 'Natsu' started by IdleMind, Nov 5, 2011.

1. To make this clear, I've been literally depressing over character loyalty in mk9. In this game I'll be tier whoring. cba with game frustration, I have more than enough of frustration in real life. Think what you will.

2. Did Taki ever get anything via patches? I'm not optimistic amigo. But I didn't see changes to stun on that move listed on the patch notes just damage so I hope that intel's wrong. If not, she's been pretty ruthlessly trashified. I still don't get why chocolate chips don't stun anymore myself.

3. Tin_Man

Tin_Man [06] Combatant

I checked out the combo thread and I have a couple of questions.

After one lands a :3::K:.:K:.:K: on CH, can it go into a :4::4::K:.:K: or did that change in the patch?

Also

After one lands a :2::2h:_:8::8h::K: on CH, can it go into a :6::A:+:B: or did they also change that?

4. UnseenWombat

UnseenWombat [14] Master

It changed on both counts. Neither work any more. I don't think 44KK combos after anything anymore. Oh, it does combo after exorcism near a wall.

22_88 K combos into nothing except the canned NCC 22_88 KA

5. Galen

Galen [06] Combatant

PSN:
    Galen-SDT
    XBL:
    Galen SDT
    22_88k DOES combo into stuff if they are at the wall or the edge.

CH 22k a:6 combos for RO and CH 22k a:6 W! works too.
    You can get a few other things but a:6 is the most worth while. 3kkk works too if you can't a:6

6. Tin_Man

Tin_Man [06] Combatant

That sucks that :4::4::K:.:K: doesn't connect any more :(. I've noticed people somewhat getting out of it when I've tried it against them, but now I know for sure it doesn't work. I'll miss landing 2 :4::4::K:.:K:'s in a row after I get the wall bounce off the 1st one :'(.

7. UnseenWombat

UnseenWombat [14] Master

Oh, you can still do that. If you're in a corner, you can 44K until you gradually get turned perpendicular to one wall. (I think so anyway)

8. Empirix

Empirix [01] Neophyte

:sc5nat1: Well, Looks Like I'm kind of stuffed here. Heck, I don't know what a 33AB4 is, let alone a 6A+B4 PO, PO A:6...
    Help?

9. UnseenWombat

UnseenWombat [14] Master

10. Empirix

Empirix [01] Neophyte

11. Empirix

Empirix [01] Neophyte

Just checked, and the :2::2h:_:8::8h::K: can go Into a :6::A:+:B: as of 31/3/12 3.53 PM, GMT (London)
    God, this isn't so hard after all!:sc5nat1:
    This is about how good I am now. And just after 2 hours of browsing the forums. I'd like to see how good I am in a month.

STBShujinkydink likes this.
  12. kAb

kAb [12] Conqueror

thats pre patch, i saw a CH 6A+B in the first 30 seconds of the video.

13. Tin_Man

Tin_Man [06] Combatant

From looking in the combo thread, I also noticed that the second hit of :6::A:+:B: triggers a counter hit. That must take some precise spacing xD.

14. UnseenWombat

UnseenWombat [14] Master

SOFD is seal of the fire dragon. It's her standing unblockable. 41236B (HCF B)

15. Agnosticheaven

Agnosticheaven [02] Apprentice

Guys, poison dart no longer stuns, correct? Well it stunned for me today. o.O (Not in that long pre-p combo though)

16. Afrofrog

Afrofrog [05] Battler

PSN:
    afrofrog-1
    It still stuns on counter hit. They just got rid of the stun on grounded opponents.

17. Agnosticheaven

Agnosticheaven [02] Apprentice

He was grounded.

18. Galen

Galen [06] Combatant

PSN:
    Galen-SDT
    XBL:
    Galen SDT
    I tried every which way possible to get it to stun on the ground and I couldn't get it. I tried CH FD and CH FU. With both of them I tried it at almost every angle also...

The only thing I could get to stun on the ground was HOV B

19. TaXi

TaXi [09] Warrior

what moves were done before it? what kind of stun was it?

20. kAb

kAb [12] Conqueror

no vid, i dont really care what you say you did. we've had people trying things with the move every which way with no success. forgive me if i'm a little skeptical when you come in and post some vague info about it still stunning.