New Samurai Shodown trailer

Amakusa was there way before Viola :D
snk-amakusa.gif

Holy shit, this exceeds Power Rangers levels of cheesiness. TBH I have a hard time getting excited with such a shitty trailer... HOWEVER, this is Samurai Showdown we're talking about...

I'm gonna need more details to make a judgement here.

And there's that Mitsurugi wannabe too! SMH!
Actually, like what Gatsu said, Amakusa came before Viola, and Haohmaru came 1st before Mitsurugi, get your priorities straight.

Also, sorry to disappoint you guys, but this new SS "game", if you like to call it that, is probably gonna be a Pachi-Slot game (pretty much a "gambling-type" game).

Also, sorry to disappoint you guys, but this new SS "game", if you like to call it that, is probably gonna be a Pachi-Slot game (pretty much a "gambling-type" game).
don't know who'd be disappointed but after the last SS game that was ass this one didn't even come close to making me want to see another one considering that this has a 3D look to it as well. and dat background music though during the trailer... but i'll just be satisfied with my SS mugen characters still.

PLEASE

IF THIS AINT A FIGHTING GAME I WILL BE SO MAD BECAUSE SAMURAI SHODOWN SEN LOOKED SO GOOD ANGELICA U LOOK SO GOOD YAAAAASSSSSSSS

Oh my, you actually thought I was serious...
Yes, I am/was!

This looks like a desperate attempt to regain relevance in the fighting game world.
When it fact its not...>_>

PLEASE

IF THIS AINT A FIGHTING GAME I WILL BE SO MAD BECAUSE SAMURAI SHODOWN SEN LOOKED SO GOOD ANGELICA U LOOK SO GOOD YAAAAASSSSSSSS
Yes, this is gonna be a fighting game (on a screen), but sorry to disappoint you like I said, this is gonna be a...Pachinko-Slot game. >_>

If it is a fighting game it looks like a reboot of SS1 because all the old characters like Wan-Fu are in it.

Hoping Amakusa is playable and balanced so I can humiliate people by defeating them with an extremely FABULOUS magician who plays with balls.

Sorry Vulcan (and CFW, there's no point ignoring), I hope you weren't serious with that post (maybe you were), cause the last couple of seconds in that trailer shows its only gonna be used on those pachi-slot machines (yes, I need to stop repeating myself).

More proof that the official site adress and the YT channel name has the word "Slot" in them. And yeah, I would have wished this was a re-boot/HD/etc. version of SS1, but for consoles, but nope, seems it doesn't meant to be. Other than that, the site launches 2/10, so we'll see more about it anyways.

I can understand a good amount of Japanese, and that game's not coming out for console, it's advertised as Slot machine game.

I was at a Japanese style restaurant a few weeks ago and they had a Neon Genesis evangelion themed Slot machine, it was all laid out in EVA graphics, with the symbols on it, it was awesome! But it was like when you hit different slots, your characters on screens would have different moves activated! =]

Basically it was like you were spectating your game and good your slot roll went, then you get to see cool character animations.

I can understand a good amount of Japanese, and that game's not coming out for console, it's advertised as Slot machine game.

I was at a Japanese style restaurant a few weeks ago and they had a Neon Genesis evangelion themed Slot machine, it was all laid out in EVA graphics, with the symbols on it, it was awesome! But it was like when you hit different slots, your characters on screens would have different moves activated! =]

Basically it was like you were spectating your game and good your slot roll went, then you get to see cool character animations.
Yeah i know that to, but on to topic its not the 1st time SNK does some Pachislot with their Franchise..KOF has some to...And its quite popular.
If someone like those..then he/she should play or watch the Castlevania Pachislot games..now they are EPIC!
But i would be really Happy to see a new 2D Samurai Spirits game..like the Revival of KOF with KOF 13.
Go for it SNK!
Cheers!
-A-

Back