New Soul Calibur V Smileys !

I just realised you were the one that used to make these smileys on caliburforums as well. these are all really well done! Totally looking forward to the Tira one. great job! :D
Hey, I made some smileys too, and that was before Manta began doing them. :P

These are some of the ones that I made: :sc2hei1: :sc2lnk1: :sc2spw1:

The Spawn one is actually supposed to go much slower in frame rate, I guess it glitched out or something after I finished it, and I never bothered to fix it. This was back before even CaliburForum, when the forums were on soulcalibur.com, circa '04/'05.

But yeah, Manta came along and took over the smiley making business with his GODLIKE skills.

Awesome work Manta, thank you for continuing to make them! :sc5dam1:

Good stuff you got here! Now, there's something I noticed: The SE and SC icons don't seem to be completely turning, but only turning halfway and then going back. It's kind of hard to explain, and maybe it's just me...

Good stuff you got here! Now, there's something I noticed: The SE and SC icons don't seem to be completely turning, but only turning halfway and then going back. It's kind of hard to explain, and maybe it's just me...

I think you just have to trick your brain to think that they are turning. Just like you can make this dancer to turn clockwise or counter-clockwise just by looking at her.

The fun thing is that if you have yet made a Edge Master one back to SC1 you can basically recycle it without changes :D

I just realised you were the one that used to make these smileys on caliburforums as well. these are all really well done! Totally looking forward to the Tira one. great job! :D

Same, I just realized, Manta. No wonder your nick sounded so familiar. Good job on the new smilies and thanks again!

All of these are great, and Aeon is the best! I anxiously await Xiba and Kilik (and everyone else)

Back