New Years Resolutions Thread

SoftShocks

[09] Warrior
The new year has begun, so what are your plans to better yourself or goals you wish to achieve.
Mine; Bet more spiritual, Begin writing a novel or something outside of just poetry, be more social active, commit to Rose and Poison in USFIV, and kick butt in Guilty Gear(providing it gets released this year):D

Get my license, find a new place to call home, exercise more, eat better, make/save more money, make new friends, practice martial arts, buy some new weapons and clothes.

I hope to practice and save up so I may go to a tournament one day or at least meet all of my fellow members.

Get my license, find a new place to call home, exercise more, eat better, make/save more money, make new friends, practice martial arts, buy some new weapons and clothes.

I hope to practice and save up so I may go to a tournament one day or at least meet all of my fellow members.
Very cool. I also want to attend a major, I'm trying to go to EVO this year, but Anime Expo is the weekend before it, so more that likely I will be broke haha. I was want to improve my cosplaying and crossdressing skills.

Very cool. I also want to attend a major, I'm trying to go to EVO this year, but Anime Expo is the weekend before it, so more that likely I will be broke haha. I was want to improve my cosplaying and crossdressing skills.

New Years resolution to cross dress better huh? That's a new one.

Get a girlfriend, get in peak physical condition, practice martial arts and get a job. No order. Getting a job is pretty frigging hard in my city.

I want embrace a noble cause, and give money to somebody that at the moment truly need it. I will buy a WiiU.

Back