Norik's Tale of Souls and Swords

Ok, so after playing tons of YuGiOh for the first time in years -and a little inspiration from @Party Wolf and @Donutman - I decided to do something...

View attachment 38335
View attachment 38332
Dark_Magician.jpg
View attachment 38333
flame_swordsman__by_nikoness__by_masterra-d53154m.jpg

It's impossible to make this character as he appears in his art for several reasons, so I took some liberties with the armor...
Wow. These take me back a looooong time. Great work! Now for Dark Magician Girl!

I made the Flame Swordsman too excerpt that the clothing is different and I'm having him use Siegfried's weapons and move and that Joey Wheeler's soul is trapped in it and I call him Joey and I did the same for the Magician of Faith and have her use Kilik's weapons and move and in Soul Calibur 5 Xiba's weapons and move and that Tea Gardner's soul is trapped in it so I call her Tea. Have you made Dark Magician that Yugi's soul is trapped in it and Cyber Commander that Tristan's soul is trapped in it? if so what character's weapons and move you're using for them?

Almighty Lord in Heaven, forgive me, your humble servant, for these RCaS doth give me thoughts most impure.

i.e. theyre so magnificent I'd sekuhara them in a heartbeat.

Back