[North Jersey] Anyone still alive?

I have a 360 too so that's great. What's your schedule like? Wednesdays after 5 are my best time to play during the week.

That sounds awesome. Thanks for posting that I'll go check it out. I haven't had a chance to get online in a week. I'll checl your messages tonight

Wow that would be great. A little far from me though. You guys ever get together with nyc players? So, i just won that tournament you posted. It was a lot of fun. Good people.

When and where are they? I think i remember something about them being in Elizabeth. That's a little far for me

@the chump the break is tuesdays in dunellen which is a lot closer to me when im at school. over spring break im going to hit up that clifton tournament if they're doing calibur again. i know theyre going to do some sfxt which im going to go to just for the hell of it but honestly, fuck that game lol.

@jaxel i go whenever im available to, which was only once and you guys blew up my name lol. next week im probably going to go. also a lot of the problem is i dont have a car on campus and the dunellen train station isnt on the same line as the new brunswick one. its not worth taking a connecting train from secaucus or newark because it would take too long and be too expensive.

I'll try to do the break once a month but that's really far and late for a Tuesday. I have to be at work at 8:30. They will continue to have soul calibur at Clifton as long as people show up to play. Next week should have a good turn out because of sfxt

Word. Its mainly sfxt now but if enough people sign up for calibur then theyll do it. Im hoping that it will happen.

ah nice did not even check this thread in awhile, i guess some ppl are alive...

Back