[Norway] Calling norwegian Calibur players

Kamiaka

[09] Warrior
Howdy,

Most Soul Calibur players are completely unaware that there exist a large FG community in Norway. One of the reasons is that Soul Calibur games have'nt been part of the roster for FG tournament organizers in Norway. But there is a growing interest for Soul Calibur 5. SC5 recently featured in "Cross Rivals 2012". The first of any Calibur game in Norway, supposedly.

There will be an upcoming national on april 28th. Its called "Haters Warzone 3" and SC5 is again featured. Apperantly there are norwegian players hanging out here on 8wr whom knows nothing of it, and I ask them to register at www.round1ko.com which is the home of the Norwegian FGC.

Come join the Norwegian FGC - there should be no reason for us to not have a team going into Cannes 2013! Join tournaments and be part of the scene.

R1KO, the Norwegian FGC whom organise all major FG tournaments in Norway is considering dropping SC5 from its roster. Reason being percieved apathy among norwegian calibur players - and I dont blame them considering none of you have bothered to post in this thread f.ex.

If you feel SC5 should be saved as tourney game in Norway, you should post pretty much now. Couse this is most likely the last chance, or this game will be dead in Norway within the next few weeks.

Hello Kamiaka !
We are the host of the European SoulCalibur V Online Tournament. Norway was among the 20 countries we have selected. And they were some very good players. When we started searching Norwegian playrs on Soulcalibur, we found about 45 players. Of course if you compare with France or Uk, that's not much. But most of them are worthy and very impressives.
That's why we suggest you to explain your situation via xbox live, where you would probably get more answers.
Here is a short list:
-Taokaka Meow
-SkyJin
-Frelan08
-VA FAEN
-kavasiki
-MetalShadow98
-ViolentL0tus
-Jonaszen
-and the others...
And of course the player who represents Norway at the European tournament : Grimskallur.

Good luck. We wish you to keep SCV among FG in Norway.
ESCVOT Team.

Thanx ESCVOT. We know of them, but so far, only SkyJin and Taokaka_Meow shows up at offline tourneys. If only the others could somehow be persuaded to join offline tourneys, all would be well. I wonder what other countries do to get ppl offline? XD

Back