Новый язык?

That was just for drawing people in

We've decided on German to be our co-language and then I'm going to learn Russian and Japanese on my own

I've studied a lot of languages and can say that Russian is one of the easiest, and it sounds pretty cool, definitely recommended. Afrikaans is a pretty sweet, obscure language.

Just throwing this out, those African clicking languages are really cool and even less people can recognize those.

Just throwing this out, those African clicking languages are really cool and even less people can recognize those.

Right except those are really hard to learn, don't contain many of the words I use on a regular basis and aren't regularly available in class form or tapes

Most of these languages do not have a written system of their own, only what we use to try to make them make sense, plus, good like finding someone to teach you that (you could maybe get Xhosa), but it would take you a million years to learn it on your own.

Russian is super easy (as far as languages go), just brush up on your grammar first and make sure you understand direct and indirect objects, and I would also recommend brushing up on "Aspect" in language.

You'll rock it out, no problem

удачи!

One of my best friends is Russian and when he and his family speak it to each other it doesn't really sound too "badass". It would be a good language to learn though.

We've decided on Russian to be our co-language and then I'm going to learn German and Japanese on my own

Oh how cute... you guys will have a super secret special co-language. Pretty soon you'll be filling out marriage licenses in Vermont and adopting kids.

the korean language is lame. doesn't sound bad ass at all.
chinese sounds like monkies in a zoo.
Japanese meh...
put my money on Laozian, tagalog, or vietnamese

Back