Nyte's Customs Display

Time for a long overdue update. Probably going to be the last one, at least until Soulcalibur VI comes out (which won't be too much longer, hopefully ;) )

3Ps

As Elysium is the spirit incarnation of Soul Calibur, I imagined what she would look like if Soul Edge corrupted her.

CWcoo9bU4AA9ZIN[1].jpg
CWcomfHVEAASbAI[1].jpg
CWcokbcU4AAkeQu[1].jpg

This was based off of the Tengu in Japanese culture. Since Voldo is sort of a creepy guy, I can imagine him wearing a Tengu-themed costume.

CWcoUaRUwAA-c8I[1].jpg

CWcoSfzUwAEU-Rm[1].jpg

CWcoI7hU4AAFUrw[1].jpg

Nothing much here, just Astaroth all armored up.

CWco-nOVEAAkOpi[1].jpg

CWco7YwUsAAGqbc[1].jpg

CWco4AlUkAEGEd0[1].jpg

CWcoz62UkAATXfj[1].jpg

What, never seen a Greek cowgirl before?

CWcox2EUwAAwf5K[1].jpg

CWcovZBVAAAKNH3[1].jpg

CWcotWVUYAAfrDM[1].jpg
CWcoreBUEAAMY1k[1].jpg

Originals

This man was bitten by a radioactive bug and gained superhuman powers that let him fly and control insects. Too bad he couldn't get a better name.

CWcpJl_UEAAVbqE[1].jpg

CWcpGspUsAAtX2d[1].jpg

CWcpCl3UEAAzUdy[1].jpg

CWcpAtzU8AE13ms[1].jpg

Nothing much here, just a geisha. Always had a soft spot for them.

CWcohlLUsAA90e3[1].jpg

CWcofkPVEAANyhB[1].jpg

CWcoWw0U4AAPiZd[1].jpg

Last edited:
You got something going there. Now the critique.

Soul Edge Elysium
Elysium I feel is trying to break away being different(which is good), but it's okay to stereotype sometimes. You can put greaves instead of simple boots. How does boots and demonic arm mix? Unless she's meant to be modern day demonic Elysium or you have a clever scheme, then have it. But, this is medieval animu fantasy. If you can look at say Erza from Fairy Tail or Clare from Claymore, I think you could steal some of their outfits and tailor them to make your Soul Edge Elysium pop.

Tengu Voldo
He's got the mask, chest piece, and geta, but no other oriental attire. Take it from someone who messes with oriental attire on the daily, you gotta shower him more with Japanese attire.

Warlord Astaroth
Although it's stereotypical black and red herp derp generic knight 955, but it shows much promise. I'd add some stickers and such to make him more coherent. Even a simple symbol on a cloak can give him identity. I can even see him as some Dark Souls warlord.

Cowgirl Pyrrha
She has identity. The idea Greek Cowgirl intrigues me as I'd totally add some Greek flavor stuff to her, but she's fine.

Bug Boy
The only problem is: What kind of bug is he? Once you figure out what kind of bug he ought to be, he'll be tons more coherent. Considering that he can fly and fire lasers, he could be called Firefly Boy. However, this your original.

Inoue the Geisha
I've made tons of Kimono ladies. She passes. She can be customized to be "that geisha", but she's a geisha nonetheless.

Your weakness for this batch is being coherent and lack of studying out say Tengu and what he dresses like. In other words, research sometimes.

Keep on sharing.

I decided to post again after making some new stuff. Hopefully SCVI is right around the corner, because I can't wait to see what I'll be able to make then.

3Ps

This is how I imagine Patroklos would look if he gave in and was possessed by Elysium, becoming a knight of light in contrast to Nightmare's darkness.

CikigCSUoAAw5qO[1].jpg

Cikij6YVAAAYdGj[1].jpg

CikiuTsU4AQBOd6[1].jpg

Originals

Back when I first made this, I introduced you to my stars-and-stripes wearing superhero Liberty. Here's his armored up second costume.

CikiyNhUgAE-eJD[1].jpg

Ciki4QcUoAEjzw-[1].jpg

Ciki8WyVAAEgtTN[1].jpg

Ciki6RcVAAEaJ_m[1].jpg

A ninja from the Fu-Ma Clan. I've always wanted to see a ninja from the clan besides Taki, and one that's more bearable than Natsu. I imagine her using the Kunai + Shuriken style from SCIII, but that's not available here, so...

Cikmru-VAAANDx_[1].jpg

CikmpM8UYAAskz5[1].jpg

CikmjYzVAAAYwK9[1].jpg

CikmgehVAAATyZv[1].jpg

Back