[Oct 25, 2014] Edge Master Series Major 2014 (London)

I should be able to be in any team then, since I'm pretty sure no-one else will be playing Algol. =]

If I somehow end up without a teammate, I'm entering myself as both Edge Master and Algol and making my team name Foxy Granddads. Don't let that happen.

Last edited:
alright so after much excitement at being able to take part in this tourney, my absolute yes at being able to come has just dropped to a maybe...gonna do everything I can to try and make it down...I've sussed out that from Birmingham New Street station that I'll need to catch Virgin Trains to London Euston...it would seem here is where I'm stuck

How comes youre stuck ?
BHM-> EUS -> Oxford circus then central line all the way to HOG
well I haven't exactly been to London before...I've sussed out how to get to London, but I don't know London at all...I've tried google maps from that point, but my geography skills are lacking

well I haven't exactly been to London before...I've sussed out how to get to London, but I don't know London at all...I've tried google maps from that point, but my geography skills are lacking
No worries man, if you want I can inbox directions and then one of us can get you from the station near HOG.

if anyone else is gonna be coming to the London Euston station, I could probably come up with them

No worries :)
They sometimes get crammed, but if you get on the tube near the back of the tube, it is usually less crowded.

okay so just for my peace of mind, I'd like to sought this out now, travelling don't half make me anxious and especially this close with barely any plans set up I'm close to panic mode, my map skills are about as bad as @HolyCarp 's Kappa

Is anyone willing to meet up with me at London Euston? I've booked Friday 24th off so I can come down a day early and possibly set up my PS3 and capture card for the stream...I'll probs be checking into the closest hotel, but if need be I'll crash at the venue for some late-night Calibur.

what time are you free? I haven't booked tickets yet so I can try and be flexible and work around you

Back