oh look another CaS thread: Pledis' CaS Gallery

Pictures are all broken now. Try uploading them with the "upload a file" option under your posts.

Your style is simple but very effective. I find some people go way overboard with the new sticker and pattern options. They're nice but not when they're all clashing together ;) Fortunately, you don't have that problem so, way to go! I liked most of group A (specially Tadashi for some reason...) but most of the other pics are broken atm so I'll wait till you're done reorganizing. ^_^

Your style is simple but very effective. I find some people go way overboard with the new sticker and pattern options. They're nice but not when they're all clashing together ;) Fortunately, you don't have that problem so, way to go! I liked most of group A (specially Tadashi for some reason...) but most of the other pics are broken atm so I'll wait till you're done reorganizing. ^_^
Thank you so much! I too like Tadashi very much for some reason. (Which is weird for me considering I only made female CaS until now.)

As for the broken pictures, I am starting to put them back up right now.

Sorry I didn't get to do so yesterday, as I promised. I'm not gonna make up some lame excuse as to why I didn't because I was simply too lazy to do so, and I apologize for that.

First of all, I'm sorry for posting exactly a week later than I said I would. D: And I'm sorry for not even posting what I said I'd post. D:

I was having trouble with trying to make the updated 2Ps and Viola's updated 3P look less plain. (I don't know if I'll even keep Viola's)

Anyways, here is a potential update for Esme's (Esmeralda; I have her as Esme in the game) 2P. I'm not quite sure if I'd like to use it or not. It feels... Incomplete for some reason.

Esme2P1.png
Esme2P2.png

It's hard to make gypsies, lol. (My attempts at Viola always fail)

Maybe you should put the Bong-seon Circlet on her or/with the Spy Mask?

Back