Originality

I'll shall introduce the story....bear with me if you can :D

The story is set in a world called Delonar which basically mean " All-Land" in the language of the olden , An Empire rises from a religious belief where people begun worshiping a being called the "Tripheon" it's a shining bird with 3 heads every head define an act of worship, the right head head present order and justice , the middle head present Balance and wisdom , and the left head present Chaos and punishment.

The "Tripheon" can't reach the world of Delonar so he choose three champions to present the acts of worship, He choose Elostan as the Zeal of Justice, Garvel as the Zeal of Wisdom and Vloria as the Zeal of Punishment. those three lead the Empire to a crusade against the unbelievers and the deniers of Tripheon . They have taken most of the land but a big chunk of the land was ruled by the King of Magic and Arms : Hiro , his people call him the King of shamans, his presence in the world of Delonar is not to be underestimated, Tripheon's crusade stopped and begun doing treaties with Hiro, for his power were unseen, Legend told how he lived more than a thousand year fighting the dread-est of Demons and threats to Delonar to his people he was a Hero but to the Crusade he was the Demon that is going to terrorize the land.

The Land of the king Hiro called "The Spirit Gate" the place where the four Elements of Deloran meet and it has the Main portal to Zalandar the "The Real of Souls". The fighters of this land are called by either Shamans or Wardens.

To be continued....
I shall complete the introduction when I become free, Medical school is no game xD..

I'll shall introduce the story....bear with me if you can :D

The story is set in a world called Delonar which basically mean " All-Land" in the language of the olden , An Empire rises from a religious belief where people begun worshiping a being called the "Tripheon" it's a shining bird with 3 heads every head define an act of worship, the right head head present order and justice , the middle head present Balance and wisdom , and the left head present Chaos and punishment.

The "Tripheon" can't reach the world of Delonar so he choose three champions to present the acts of worship, He choose Elostan as the Zeal of Justice, Garvel as the Zeal of Wisdom and Vloria as the Zeal of Punishment. those three lead the Empire to a crusade against the unbelievers and the deniers of Tripheon . They have taken most of the land but a big chunk of the land was ruled by the King of Magic and Arms : Hiro , his people call him the King of shamans, his presence in the world of Delonar is not to be underestimated, Tripheon's crusade stopped and begun doing treaties with Hiro, for his power were unseen, Legend told how he lived more than a thousand year fighting the dread-est of Demons and threats to Delonar to his people he was a Hero but to the Crusade he was the Demon that is going to terrorize the land.

The Land of the king Hiro called "The Spirit Gate" the place where the four Elements of Deloran meet and it has the Main portal to Zalandar the "The Real of Souls". The fighters of this land are called by either Shamans or Wardens.

To be continued....
I shall complete the introduction when I become free, Medical school is no game xD..
Medical school? Nice. Good luck!

So I hope its cool to post this here.

I wanted to post my Viola, which is really my Avan'a. First is her "original" outfit and then her "alternate". The pics suck and its hard to see certain things. Mainly the scars. But meh, what are you gonna do.

1329236233980.jpg

eightyyards
eightyyards
Avana1.jpg

Avana2.jpg

I like the last one.

Here's 2 more of mine. I cant wait to unlock everything.

132904653607478.jpg

This is Persephone, all my characters have alt outfits. =)

Persephone1-1.jpg

Persephone4.jpg

I dont have picture of my pride and joy. My Aphrodite.

This may be is in poor taste completely vile, but I think my next CAS project will be a "16 and Pregnant" character, probably using Tira's moveset. Now to wait until I get home from work to see if the body sliders will provide a suitable effect.

Wow, people here have great creations

I know that feeling med school=almost no free time & almost no money xD, Med School is the reason I havent got the time or money to buy SCV

Niggurath the winged demon
soulcalibur5x.png

soulcalibur6x.png

I like this one just because you've managed to make a character that doesn't look human (and at the same time not making it look like the crap I've seen online). That's a great use of the scales; applying them to the skin. I was actually hoping to make something close to a "lizardman" and now it seems possible lol

thank you =) its also cool that you can change the voice to something unhuman now. otherwise this wouldnt be that cool. but i got a fitting voice for him

Hello there everyone. I'm back again with a few more characters to show off. Tell me what you guys think of them.

Alice Ortega (Leon's mother and Aaron's wife):
aliceortega.jpg
aliceface.jpg

Margaret Audeo (Captain of a band of pirates):
margaretaudeo.jpg
margaretback.jpg
margaretface.jpg

Bandit King Jeremiah (Ruler of the bandit country Aldren, killed at the end of the war):
banditkingjeremiah.jpg
jeremiahstanding.jpg
jeremiahface.jpg

Seriously awesome creations, guys! I was messing around with CaS too and I just realized how HORRIFIC the clipping problem is XD In SC4, I could only think of the paladin's jacket that had serious issues (head poking through collar) but it has gotten so bad in SC5, most things clip when used together. Still, it's a really powerful creation engine :) The patterns, accessories and stickers make a whole world of difference.

Seriously awesome creations, guys! I was messing around with CaS too and I just realized how HORRIFIC the clipping problem is XD In SC4, I could only think of the paladin's jacket that had serious issues (head poking through collar) but it has gotten so bad in SC5, most things clip when used together. Still, it's a really powerful creation engine :) The patterns, accessories and stickers make a whole world of difference.

Trying to get the characters handguns to look good is such a pain.

Have you made any yet Kirax?

Back