Originality

Baught the 2 available DLC's today and the following CAS are inspired by the new items.
I also created Dragon Ball Z's Picollo. Check out my gallery and find him in Gallery 2 (http://8wayrun.com/threads/ob-servants-scv-cas-gallery-customs-afro-samurai-and-more.11172/).

Dragonhunter Lordran (Original)
I added an violet gem to the skull because the gloves and boots have these uncustomizable gems.
soulcalibur5.png

soulcalibur4w.png

Priestress of Upuaut (Original)
Upuaut is the german name for an egyptian jackal/wolf shaped god named "Wepwawet". Thats why I chose Zwei's fighting style.
soulcalibur1.png

soulcalibur2.png

In fact, the Isis skirt from the latest DLC clips with itself. What a shameless quality XD
I notice that it only does it in that particular pose, but I wished we had better pieces than a bunch of fucking animal heads no one is going to use. They should've given us a "Modern Clothing Pack" that makes up for not carrying over the ones from SCIV

Well, I thought I'd sahre a few of mine: First of all, let me present (the guy that can't have the Scythe anymore)... Darkness:
darkness.png
darknessclose1.png
darknessclose2.png
Myria (who's pretty basic... and pretty too lol):
myria.png
myriaface.png
And this one, Tartaros, who's heavily based on Quick Battle's arexx. I made one with Bat wings on the helm first, but due to clipping I chose to remove them:
tartarus2.png
tartarus_2_alpha.png
Tell me what you think of them! ;D

@Keneticam

Your character is definitely unique. I do like the equipment placement you used, simple yet effective. And I like what you did with the stickers as well. I think you did very good and I am wondering what other types of characters you can create.

Blood effect test in CaS, how'd I do gents?

SOULCALIBUR_48.png

SOULCALIBUR_46.png

Emily from my novel, same as the last page, but how she appears at the end, within the constraints of Soul Calibur.

SOULCALIBUR_10.png

Arianne, another character who spends most of the story deceased and as a ghost.

Trying to get the characters handguns to look good is such a pain.
Have you made any yet Kirax?
The kind of handgun you'd be going for is a bit over SC's head ;) Yeah, I have made 3 so far but I'm only at level 9 and the dlc hasn't released in my region yet T_T So the parts I have are pretty basic. Why the heck are the animal heads the first thing I unlock? :/

I liked the priestess, she's gorgeous :) Cool how you can make legitimately monstrous looking things now. Near impossible in SC4... well, unless you were using the kitty meow parts...

The kind of handgun you'd be going for is a bit over SC's head ;) Yeah, I have made 3 so far but I'm only at level 9 and the dlc hasn't released in my region yet T_T So the parts I have are pretty basic. Why the heck are the animal heads the first thing I unlock? :/

Already at lvl 9, you haven't had it for that long. Yeah, Project Soul needs to include a Berretta in their next DLC. To those who do have the dlc, what came with it? Just more costume stuff?

So I touched my girls up, just wanted to show them. They went to the spa and got makeovers! Kicking ass makeovers!

Avan'a

1329450452737.jpg

1329450472381.jpg

Persephone (2 versions, one has to be deleted)

1329449640200.jpg

1329449764530.jpg

or

Persephone4.jpg

Aphrodite

1329450027374.jpg

No name yet, still a work in progress.

1329449894038.jpg

1329449919665.jpg

Another character here. Her name is Fleur, a French paintings thief. She finds beauty in all paintings and when she doesn't feel they are being "properly taken care of" she steals them from their respective museums and takes them for her own to care for. I typically give her Either Yoshimitsu's weapon, Leixia's paintbrush weapon, or the Crystal Ball.
SOULCALIBUR_8.png

Back