[Houston, Tx] Home of the Calibur House!

Your all scrubs and I'll destroy all of you. Wana prove me wrong? Go to game guys tonight in Pasadena and I'll be there waiting to destroy you :)

Gentlemen is I could I would. Sorry for being gone for so long but I got a new job that has me working every hour known to man. I'll see about making that event but I can make no promises. My job is really unforgiving right now.

GGs to all who made it out to the tourney this past Saturday at game guys. I will be there this Thursday for some casuals so if anyone is up for it let me know :)

Hey guys, in a couple of weeks I'm gonna be getting some set days off. I'd be down to do some things on Wednesdays if y'all are down. I'd love to do it on Thursdays but unfortunately I gotta go to work early as fuck on Fridays so that's a no go for me. Let me know. See y'all at FR!

It's going to be at the same place it was last year. I will try to provide more info as I get the chance.

Yea because I would love to go. Reason why I asked was because they didnt say anything about SCV being there on Facebook. Plus, I tried to sign up but SCV wasnt an option.

Yea because I would love to go. Reason why I asked was because they didnt say anything about SCV being there on Facebook. Plus, I tried to sign up but SCV wasnt an option.

It's going to be a side tournament, like last year, so they don't have it on the main list. There should be a page made for it under tournaments. Also we are having a tournament at game guys in Pasadena this Saturday :)

so I heard you hurt your arm, can you still play? lol
My left hand got all messed up somehow. The joint below my thumb got really swollen and the pain was unbearable. But I'm better now and will be at game guys Thursday and Saturday for the tourney. O yeah Kab told me to tell you what's up lol

Ive got a couple of questions about the offline play that's been happening at game guys... Im a couple of hours away from pasadena so it would be possible to get up there for me, but is this like a weekly thing that has been going on or what? And im also curious how much longer these meetings will be happening or if this kind of thing is held pretty consistently. I really want to get up their for some offline matches, but ive never done offline play before so yeaahh..
Hello and welcome to the Houston sc5 scene!
We do play soul on a weekly basis at a venue in Pasadena called game guys. It's every Thursday and it starts around 7pm till about 1 or 2am sometimes.
Our scene isn't very big, it's just about 3 or 4 of us that play constantly. We would more than welcome you to join us though :)

Back