[Houston, Tx] Home of the Calibur House!

I'd like to play some games of Soul Calibur with folks. If theres ever more meetups please post it. I live in kingwood, in case anybody nearby wants to play just message me.

I wouldn't mind meeting up for some gaming at Insomnia. I work weekdays but off every other friday and weekends. I'd be down for getting together to play on Saturdays or sundays. Or fridays sometimes. If anyone wants to meet up, post here and let us know. We can try getting something together.

If Insomnia is open to it on Saturdays I'd be down to head down there this weekend. I'm off on the weekends right now so I'd like to get some sessions going before that changes. Let me know and I'll head down there this Saturday

This saturday gameguys is actually having a big Smash Brothers Tournament I would like to go see. And I know Insomnia has tournaments going on as well sometimes saturdays. So yeah, we'd have to check with them if its okay.

Edit: I'd be willing to meet at Insomnia this saturday for a bit to get some games in though. Dying to play Soul Calibur with people. haha.

Last edited:
Well like I said, I'm willing and able as it's not all that far from me at all. Let me know if they're open to us getting some casuals in there.

Didn't have a chance to call them today, but tomorrow after work I'll hit em up. I saw they have Free Play Fridays for playing games without a venue fee which sounds perfect. It goes on from 7pm - till midnight. Not sure if you'll be available then, but next Friday would be a good day to get this started I think. It would give us more time as well to see if anyone else posts here.

So spoke to Insomnia and they're cool with us hanging out there Friday. I can bring a setup but I have soul calibur on 360 fyi. So if yall want to play it on ps3 you may want to bring it. I'll head over there after work next Friday (8/1) to get it set, maybe around 6.

So spoke to Insomnia and they're cool with us hanging out there Friday. I can bring a setup but I have soul calibur on 360 fyi. So if yall want to play it on ps3 you may want to bring it. I'll head over there after work next Friday (8/1) to get it set, maybe around 6.
I can't make it on Fridays due to work. Did they say anything about Saturdays.

Gentlemen,

Due to the unfortunate fact that I lost my job, I seem to have some free time right now. So if people are down for Insomnia on Fridays I have no issue bringing my system down and getting some games in. Let me know and I'll be there this Friday.

Sorry about you job, but yeah, I am down to play on Friday.

C-money and B-boy tekken, are you guys still alive?

What's up guys. I haven't had the desire to play as of late :\ I'm going to be taking a break from Soul Calibur for a while. You guys hold down the Houston scene!

I will be bored too if I do the same thing over and over again with Voila, lol.

Anyway, I will be at insomnia Friday around 7pm.

I will be bored too if I do the same thing over and over again with Voila, lol.

Anyway, I will be at insomnia Friday around 7pm.

That and landing the same sets ups all the time lol
Btw gameguys is doing Thursday nights again. I know b-boy still goes.

Oh my god guys I'm so sorry. I couldn't make it cause my mom kept the car. I PROMISE I'll make it up to whoever went tonight.

Back