Patroklos Pre-Release Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lobo

Luminario
or however you spell his name!

patyu08.jpg

for months now i have been pushing for Lucius Alexandra, cassy and sophy's younger brother in sc5.

well namco has heard my prayers and done me one better with Patroclus Alexandra!

finally, after 3 years of no hwang, i am satisfied with a young, sword and shield weilding badass for a main!

i hope he is a mixture of cassy and sophie...omg i hope it soooooooo much. i am pissed, however, that he is the main character. i don't want people flocking on my man!

how do you guys feel about SC's newest addition?

So long as they put Pyrrha, I'm good (hey, I have a thing for female characters). And, of course, if Mits and Sets had some type of super child-prodigy love child, I'd be ecstatic.

I've wanted a male non-beastial sword and shield user since I started playing this game. Cool to see it happening, but as long as Cervantes isn't changed too much this guy'll probably be right next to cassandra in my subs.

i'm allllllll over the new guy. ;)

how are you guys pronouncing the name?

i read it as Pah-trah-klis

The outfit design is really hot, he looks mature, skilled, and cool minus the cat which I'm lost on what it signifies...

Is that his Taunt pose?

Hey reminds of a cross between Kaiser Reinhardt von Lohengramm (Legend of the Galactic Heroes) and Maximilian (Valkyria Chronicles)...

kaiser-reinhard-von-lohengramm.jpg

valkyria_char_art_maximilian.jpg

They pronounced his name in "Troy" movie as "path-ro-cloos" or something. I love his design.

The new characters name is taken from the story of Troy, he is the cousin of Achilles who is killed by Hector when he leads the Myrmidons into battle, impersonating Achilles by wearing his armour.

I believe it is pronounced pah-tri-clus

omg i have a legit excuse to watch troy again.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I'll be maining him

And I'll be refering to him as "Pat"

This is exactly the character I imagined when thinking about a character that would fit well in the series... fast lightweight male

I always hoped they'd add a male shield/weapon user but never thought they'd actually add one, as I would think they'd run out of ideas for a shield user as they already have 2-3.

They should have used Pyrrha or Rothion though

This has nothing to do with the game (or maybe it does?) but, according to greek mythology, Patroclus was gay. He had a homosexual relationship with Achilles.

Just sharing info ;p

if you ask me Patroclus looks gay and retarded, why not a fierce motherfucker with a demon dark sword (not nightmare) and all buffed up (like Broly) by the way I just found it's true in Greek mythology, Patroclus was in reallity gay lol he fucked in the ass with Achilles or something like that lol SC5 is losing it =/

This has nothing to do with the game (or maybe it does?) but, according to greek mythology, Patroclus was gay. He had a homosexual relationship with Achilles.

Just sharing info ;p

I hope this is true so that people are turned off by it so 1000 people won't be playing my character

nvm, he's the main character and main characters can't be gay

Wouldn't be playing him anyway, could never stand those types of characters, except LM, who just started out as a bit of a novelty clone anyway.

That's why they call it 'mythology' not history anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back