Petition for SoulCalibur III HD Online on PS3 and Xbox 360 release

Obviously, we get a mixture of both. We definitely do not want glitches and we want the casual modes.
Wasn't there a glitch that prevented you from saving your data in Chronicles of the Sword? I had that problem before, and I had switch Memory Cards to get around it...

If they do decide to make a SC3HDO, I doubt we would get a mixture of both versions, since its not as simple as throw the casual modes from console into the Arcade Edition. They share the same engine, but they're working on different hardware which means work coding it on top of the work of porting it to new systems. In which case, I'd prefer to get SC3:AE, since you can just buy SC3 for PS2 on Amazon for $10 new and a PS2 for like 40-50 if you don't already have one.
Either way, wait till after E3 like everyone else suggested.

Oh crap, I forgot that there is a link to the petition. I better sign it now lol

Edit: Dammit, I typed in "Project Bokuhi" instead of "Project Bokuho"! >.>

This would be a great idea.

I would like to see a Chronicles of the Sword mode online for 2 players.

I would really like to see a Chronicles of the Sword online for 2-8 players. (1v1-4v4)

In addition to this idea, players who aren't fighting are spectating. The players who are participating can tag in/out of the battle if more than two people are fighting for the tower.

I know this is asking a lot from the developers, and probably would never happen, but it would be a very cool feature.

Does anyone have an SCIII Arcade Edition tier list? I'm curious to see how Li Long, Hwang and Amy stack up.

Probably Hwang on the bottom, Li Long on his shoulders and Amy on top since she's the lightest. :p

Does anyone have an SCIII Arcade Edition tier list? I'm curious to see how Li Long, Hwang and Amy stack up.

Probably Hwang on the bottom, Li Long on his shoulders and Amy on top since she's the lightest. :p
I don't believe a tier list exist for SC3:AE since by the time it came out most arcades were already dying or dead. Although I would imagine that X is still X, and I think someone said Taki and Voldo were definite top tiers.

Were they at least good characters to use? Li Long's double nunchaku style looks pretty sweet from the videos I've seen.

If they do decide to make a SC3HDO, I doubt we would get a mixture of both versions, since its not as simple as throw the casual modes from console into the Arcade Edition. They share the same engine, but they're working on different hardware which means work coding it on top of the work of porting it to new systems.
Actually that's not true. The arcade hardware SCIII AE used was heavily based if not almost identical to the hardware used in the PS2. That's why when I used to mod SC back in the day I was able to port not just SC3AE movesets over to the console version but AE exclusive models as well such as Amy's 2P, Inferno, and the pirate ship stage (AE version had darker lighting effects). I'm sure Namco would be able to easily merge both versions together for an HD Online release.

How did this game go from being considered THE worst in the series to all of a sudden there's a petition for it?
It was the worst balance wise (or so I've heard) but in terms of single player content, it was probably the best there is. Tales of Souls, CotS, creation, shop, there's just so many things you can do. Personally, I would've preferred it over SC2 but oh well.

It was the worst balance wise (or so I've heard) but in terms of single player content, it was probably the best there is. Tales of Souls, CotS, creation, shop, there's just so many things you can do. Personally, I would've preferred it over SC2 but oh well.
The AI was stupid in that game, like really dumb. On tournament mode specifically, once you get up there in levels the AI just ducks under highs, breaks all grabs, instantly reads all inputs. You literally can only win with block punishment since the AI can't do shit to change frames (even though it really wishes it could :)

COTS was equally stupid because the AI would abuse the fuck out of whatever advantage (like no attack stun for instance) to no end. This mode was nothing but a grind to unlock shit for me.

You could have all the SP modes in the world but it doesn't mean shit when you have a cheating-bastard AI. It makes them all pointless.

Now SC2 on the other hand doesn't seem to have these AI problems to nearly the same degree (at least with the HD version).

Honestly SCV legendary souls is way better than all that combined because at least they attempted to make the AI realistic (it's still a long way from being realistic but you get my point)

The AI was stupid in that game, like really dumb. On tournament mode specifically, once you get up there in levels the AI just ducks under highs, breaks all grabs, instantly reads all inputs. You literally can only win with block punishment since the AI can't do shit to change frames (even though it really wishes it could :)

COTS was equally stupid because the AI would abuse the fuck out of whatever advantage (like no attack stun for instance) to no end. This mode was nothing but a grind to unlock shit for me.

You could have all the SP modes in the world but it doesn't mean shit when you have a cheating-bastard AI. It makes them all pointless.

Now SC2 on the other hand doesn't seem to have these AI problems to nearly the same degree (at least with the HD version).

Honestly SCV legendary souls is way better than all that combined because at least they attempted to make the AI realistic (it's still a long way from being realistic but you get my point)
Trust me, I know how dumb the AI was (damn you Amy..), but I could literally say the same thing about SC2. And either way, it doesn't matter to casuals or competitive players. To competitive players, all AI is button reading trash, while to casuals, all AI are (cheaters) a challenge. People are going to look back and be nostalgic and it doesn't matter that the AI is lying scum. All of the modes were fun and engaging, especially Tales of Souls and CotS. At least, that's how I remember it.

Back