[Philipines] /P/inoy Calibur: Thread 0001

[Philipines] /P/inoyCalibur: Thread 0001

hoy mga kike di ba kayo magpo-post dito?

loser.jpg

Hello fellow Pinoys. I hope more peeps post here.

musta mga pinoy SC players hahaha...

i'm from baguio... kung my time kau daan kau outer haven cafe(d2 sa baguio) or kung magawi kau d2 sa baguio contact me here laro tayu SC... ^_^

friendly match...

asstig bagiuo... haha ge pag nakapag-bakasyon jan ... o kaya pag adcongress.. :sc1tak1::sc1yos1::sc2mit1:

basta post lang kau d2... lagi ko naman check tong site n to eh...
pati n rin tekken players kung meron dyan... kya lng wala p tekken 6 d2...
kya SC4 n lng... hehehe

my account aku dyan since sc2 kya lng nalimutan ko n pass hahaha.... kala ko nun wala n yang site n yan eh nagpalit lng pla address...

d2 n lng ako post kc mas konti...

hahaha d2 n lng aku post... dami n masyado dun eh... pero kung di aku tamarin gawa aku....

Hmm, new guy here. I play Maxi and Cervantes.

Anybody of you guys got PSN ID's so we can play online? I'm borrowing my cousin's PSN ID: djtudz

I will be visiting the Philippines for the first time in 16 years and I look forward to possibly meeting some SC IV players there.

tekken madami player dito... :)

anyway...dito kami originally nagkikita-kita.. > http://www.caliburforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33312&page=16 :sc1tak1: :)

This place is pretty much dead. ( mean the link)

To those who are looking for comp here. The situation of SC in the Philippines is pretty much the same in Japan. SC4 was not released in the arcades so competition is pretty thin. However, I know that Robinson Galleria in Ortigas still have a strong SC3 AE and SC1 comp. If anyone from abroad will be visiting Metro Manila and looking for some SC games then this is the place to be. The name of the arcade is Tom's World. There is actually an SC3 AE machine in Time Zone but no one plays there. I believe the regulars play there everyday around 5pm and plays until the arcade closes at 9pm.

As for online comp, there are still a few people playing SC4 regularly, at least on the PS3 network. I believe I discovered a huge thread dedicated to online games of SC4 a few months ago in the Philippine Xbox forums. Sadly I do not know any of them personally, most of my offline comp usually play in the arcades which means they play only either 3, 2 or 1.

Sorry Ace, I was too late to notice your post. If I had, I would at least take you around some of the arcades here and play a game or two of SC with you.

I believe there are also other places where you can still find some active SC3 AE, SC2 and even SCI players but I don't really go around a lot visiting arcades in Manila. I'm sure there are fellow Filipinos who can enlighten us.

SM Fairview SC community not dead -___- Believe it or not nagsisimula pa lang sila sa SC4

patay na yung kabilang forums

nagaaral pa lang ako sc..from makati ako..hehe i like to learn more and be part of the sc community here sa pinas..hehe

Hi there mga tol,

Glad to see there are still pinoys that are still doing SC on the forums :)

Raysoul where do you guys play SC4? Is there a PS3/Xbox 360 rental place diyan?

@cabbie - sorry for the late reply... Active pa dito sa SM Fairview yung SC community, mostly sc3 players. Tapos meron din dalawang ps3 rentals dito.

Back