Pick a Superpower: Wolverine or Spider Man?

Pick a power

• Spider Man

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Wolverine

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blackout

[12] Conqueror
If you pick Spider Man's powers, you also get organic webs

If you pick Wolverine's powers you also get the adamantium skeleton and claws( you feel no pain when popping them out)

Isn't that Doflamingo?
I'd imagine Spidey's threads are much lighter.

Although Spiderman's abilities would be better for a lot of reasons. I don't think I want spiky hairs growing on every part of my skin. And I can imagine "Spidey senses" would get annoying after awhile. Going grocery shopping and having your spidey senses tingle every 30 seconds would probably drive someone crazy. Plus he turns into a spider multiple times in the comic book, I'd rather not have that happen.

Wolverines original power is just rapid recovery. I can imagine being able to live a normal life with that and just be a boss because I could never get injured or sick. Become a UFC fighter, stuntman, skydiver, and bmx rider. Then get sponsored by Redbull.

You'd be able to make web condoms pretty easily though. With wolverine you could assassin's creed dudes and there'd be no weapon to find.

You'd be able to make web condoms pretty easily though. With wolverine you could assassin's creed dudes and there'd be no weapon to find.
looool, web condoms. Not sure if women would enjoy those haha. Wolverine is probably immune to disease. So he could bang ho's without worry of catching anything lol.

Back