Players you no longer see anymore

I remember you back then. We didn't have many matches but you won mostly.
Goodness, to even remember the carefree days of what I was like back then. Flaunting about the Pocky snack, talking in 3rd person, throwing tee-hees for silly hatemail, typing in colors, being excessively bubbly, and rocking the devious Yoshi in SCIV. Everything seemed simpler back then.

Heck remembering my peak years at the end of SCIV days to early to mid SCV life was the true Pocky Yoshi in full effect. Now I can't seem change this name because it's one of those nicknames everyone knows me by. I'm not quite what I used to be, but if you searched hard enough you'll find old aspects of me. The new me sort of unsettles others due to my newfound love for Christ, but who'd want to be stagnant? Not me.

Oh dear, I've rambled quite a bit. Old habit of mine. But yeah, you're eerily similar to me on how you behave. We oughta play online a bit more. It'll be fun!

Goodness, to even remember the carefree days of what I was like back then. Flaunting about the Pocky snack, talking in 3rd person, throwing tee-hees for silly hatemail, typing in colors, being excessively bubbly, and rocking the devious Yoshi in SCIV. Everything seemed simpler back then.

Heck remembering my peak years at the end of SCIV days to early to mid SCV life was the true Pocky Yoshi in full effect. Now I can't seem change this name because it's one of those nicknames everyone knows me by. I'm not quite what I used to be, but if you searched hard enough you'll find old aspects of me. The new me sort of unsettles others due to my newfound love for Christ, but who'd want to be stagnant? Not me.

Oh dear, I've rambled quite a bit. Old habit of mine. But yeah, you're eerily similar to me on how you behave. We oughta play online a bit more. It'll be fun!

Sure :) It'll be a minute though. I'm still finishing the script of my next video. Something crazy has been happening to me on psn recently. I want to get it off my chest.

[B said:
IXI-DaRk-SeeD-IXI: [/B]leader of the Spanish-division scrub-bridgade aka the 2 aforementioned. now known as RuLo-FeRRe, another one who'll intentionally pick 1st player spot and an infinite stage so he can endlessly space, beasted his Ivy with NM and trust me I started pulling some sick reads, 1K into 66B+K for hype...the end result? a ragequit...which is why his numbers are so high...and now he' been ducking me ever since LOL

I've just ran into RuLo-FeRRe the other day. He destroyed me severely. But then his connection wasn't very good either.

I am SO low on names. The only one I can think of right now is RTLbatman. He was good if I remember correctly.

I've also just thought of another player that that I'm sure EVERYBODY remembers from SCIV.

Ded6176: The ultimate ringout troll astoroth only joining sessions in ranked matches rather than hosting so he can always choose that same easy-for-ringout stage over and over again. He's probably still doing that to this day.

After all of this time, I was only able to think of a few more.

JNephilim: Not sure if I'm spelling her name correctly but she was a lot better than me. Her weakness was Voldo.

ChildMolester: That was BelovedChild.

ZeroEffect: Heard about him, seen him in action, not sure if I've played him.

Dino: There was something about his Amy I could never get around. I've seen him in SCV later on and he was still just as deadly.

BootyClap: He was tough. He played Setsuka a lot from what I remember. The good news is, he was into voluptuous women like me. He just wasn't as creative as me.

Last edited:
One thing I've forgot to explain which I am truly sorry about, is that all of these profile names that I'm mentioning are players that I've known on the ps3. Some of the names I've seen others mention in this thread are profile names from Xbox. That's fine :)

Just put the name down and put down how you knew that player. It doesn't have to be anything big but either way is fine. Here's an example...

CrazyFireFly: I've played her in SCIV a lot. She wasn't a bad player although she never really won against me... I might have let her win a few times. She seemed really nice at first and then it started to slip away.

Jona-Youme: A very powerful Siegfred, I could never beat Him/Her(A Transgender) in SCIV. He/She was just as powerful with Siegfred in SCV. The last few times I've played him/her, I had won.

Last edited:
BeeSnipe: Seen him in action, he mostly hung out with draconoir.

FMB_: I've only seen this guy once. He beat CBM033 who was one of the toughest Voldo's I've seen online and then I beat him.

da_Damps: blah blah... he's OOFMATIC. Beat my Damp and ran is what he did.

MarKOed: I've only heard about him.

Back