Players you no longer see anymore

Also, to answer the topic, people I don't see play anymore:

Kingusha (Russia)
Cube (Korea)
Saitoh (France)
Something-Unique
Mick

A lot of these cats were very enjoyable to watch.

If we're talking about characters, I'm the Dampierre on PSN in the US region. I also use Ivy, Voldo and Leixia. If were talking about players, I play against anyone who would let me play against them lol.
Then nah, we haven't. I can't remember everyone I've played, but I'd remember a Dampierre or a good Leixia. Unless you had a different account name at some point.

OOFMATIC: As I said earlier, I've heard about OOF at the exact same time I've heard about Xeph. After my time with Xeph, I persued OOF. Everytime there was a subject involving players that used Darth Vader in SCIV, they've always brought up OOFMATIC and said he was the best. I'm pretty sure Pocky-Yoshi would once again beg to differ by saying that OOFMATIC, UCHIHAKILLER, scroogemccerza and NIGHTMAREXYZ (The toughest Vaders I knew) pales in comparison to the Vader player known as SHIN_MEGIDDO_X. Truthfully, I've never even heard of Shin_Megiddo_X until Pocky-Yoshi mentioned him not too long ago. I never even knew he existed. I just know that UCHIHAKILLER and scroogemccerza were Mighty Tough Vaders. I've seen OOFMATIC troll both Xephukai and Woahhzz with his Vader. If Shin_Megiddo_X was at a level beyond that, I would have love to have seen it.

When I was doing my research on OOF, players were telling me that he wasn't playing online anymore in SCIV. I once asked OOF that question myself. He never said anything. kenhowe once told me that OOF's specialty was the guest characters in the SC games. It's only been one time that I've played OOF in SCIV. He used Mitsu and I won against him using Xianghua. I've also read blogs and notes he posted on 8wayrun and they were mostly complaints about the desire for the release of SCV.

These days, I would see him as a Dampierre player in SCV just like myself. If you haven't read my hilarious story about how I came to know Dampierre, then look at what I said about BEENEEWEENEES on this thread lol. I don't see OOFMATIC or his second profile (da_Damps) playing on PSN anymore but when he did, I had the pleasure of facing him Damp to Damp. About 2 years ago, his Damp triumped over mine at a first to 10 battle. 10 - 0. That's the story everyone knows. The story that no one knows is that I had beaten him before that. I've gotten way better since then and I'm sure he did too. Despite that loss, so many players (including fukou_da_man and Kha0sbringer124) still say that my Dampierre is better than OOF's. MONEYMUFFINS says we're about the same and I remember OOF saying that MONEYMUFFINS is his master. Let's make calls here. Who would win between me and OOF? FemArtz vs OOFMATIC or... da_Damps? Kha0sbringer124 says he would love to see me battle OOF. I'm not saying it's a must-do thing but with OOF being gone from PSN, then it's pretty safe to say I hold the Dampierre title of the PSN. Though we might not actually be going by titles lol. I'm just The Dampierre of PSN. OOFMATIC is The Dampierre on Xbox Live. Being on the opposite side of a medal is pretty much all I achieved and it really isn't that important.

What I DO appreciate is that now players are starting to recommend me as a good Dampierre to fight and not just OOFMATIC. I feel as though I've earned it. In fact, that's all I've ever wanted. I compare myself to OOFMATIC like Sonic and Shadow. Both are handling their business in different worlds. One being Xbox and the other being Playstation. On Xbox 360, if you want to know Dampierre, OOF is your guy. But if it's on PS3, you come to me :D

Last edited:
Also, to answer the topic, people I don't see play anymore:

Kingusha (Russia)
Cube (Korea)
Saitoh (France)
Something-Unique
Mick

A lot of these cats were very enjoyable to watch.
I don't think Mick even likes SC5 from the conversations we've had. I could be wrong.

Please save us from Maidros. :P
I actually miss playing one of the best players (not just Ivy) in the world...

:)

I'm envious man, I've tango'd with some of the best and even got to live my dream of playing celebrity such as Keev offline (even tho it wasn't his NM I fought against), I didn't think such a thing was possible.
I've played Xeph here and there although he'll say it was online etc, I really don't mind, it's the closest I'll ever get to playing him. I even got to meet Lolo and the top French players.

Carp is someone I hold in high regard, and to this day I still do...and the way he used to talk about the legend of Ring makes me want to fight him and taste that kind of power that moulded Carp into the man he is today

I'm envious man, I've tango'd with some of the best and even got to live my dream of playing celebrity such as Keev offline (even tho it wasn't his NM I fought against), I didn't think such a thing was possible.
I've played Xeph here and there although he'll say it was online etc, I really don't mind, it's the closest I'll ever get to playing him. I even got to meet Lolo and the top French players.

Carp is someone I hold in high regard, and to this day I still do...and the way he used to talk about the legend of Ring makes me want to fight him and taste that kind of power that moulded Carp into the man he is today

Well, you've managed to play some of the world's finest, but quite a few of these folk are still active in some shape or form.
The Ring also had the ability to climb out of your telly, and there was no escaping the inevitable.
He really was quite something...

:P

OOFMATIC: As I said earlier, I've heard about OOF at the exact same time I've heard about Xeph. After my time with Xeph, I persued OOF. Everytime there was a subject involving players that used Darth Vader in SCIV, they've always brought up OOFMATIC and said he was the best. I'm pretty sure Pocky-Yoshi would once again beg to differ by saying that OOFMATIC, UCHIHAKILLER, scroogemccerza and NIGHTMAREXYZ (The toughest Vaders I knew) pales in comparison to the Vader player known as SHIN_MEGIDDO_X. Truthfully, I've never even heard of Shin_Megiddo_X until Pocky-Yoshi mentioned him not too long ago. I never even knew he existed. I just know that UCHIHAKILLER and scroogemccerza were Mighty Tough Vaders. I've seen OOFMATIC troll both Xephukai and Woahhzz with his Vader. If Shin_Megiddo_X was at a level beyond that, I would have love to have seen it.

When I was doing my research on OOF, players were telling me that he wasn't playing online anymore in SCIV. I once asked OOF that question myself. He never said anything. kenhowe once told me that OOF's specialty was the guest characters in the SC games. It's only been one time that I've played OOF in SCIV. He used Mitsu and I won against him using Xianghua. I've also read blogs and notes he posted on 8wayrun and they were mostly complaints about the desire for the release of SCV.
OOFMATIC and SHIN_MEGIDDO_X are the only legit Vader players I know. OOF also has a deadly Yoda and Apprentice. Tanhauser and I have friendly matches. I remember the days of Xephukai rising to the top and Mitsu at first was his character at one point. That dude was known to have some anger issues and be starting fights at times. He's settled down a bit as I've seen, but at times I know that dude shows old personality issues as do I. That's all I'll add.

At this point, I feel like doing something a little entertaining. It's going to involve me, the players I knew and also how well you know me. I'll give you 4 different answers to choose from but only 1 of them will be the right answer. A lot about me is already written in this thread so all you have to do is look back at them to discover some ideas about some of the answers. I have 5 different questions and any of you can choose your answers or not. For those that do, I will lay out your score.

QUESTION 1: Which player introduced me to the character Dampierre?
(A) OOFMATIC
(B) MarKOed
(C) BEENEEWEENEES
(D) Alex J

QUESTION 2: The player who taught me most of what I know also taught me how to break grabs.
(A) TANHAUSSER1
(B) Something_Unique
(C) xXHumanTyphoonXx
(D) kenhowe

QUESTION 3: Which player is the one I've only heard about?
(A) Ring_PL
(B) ATL_R3DD
(C) CuteAndDeadly
(D) All of the above

QUESTION 4: Which player tried to get me to gameshare with him?
(A) Oblisk666
(B) Raw_soul_QCP
(C) BelovedChild
(D) None of the above

QUESTION 5: What character I hate most that any player can beat me with?
(A) Voldo
(B) Algol
(C) Mitsurugi
(D) Viola

Best of luck with any of the answers you choose for those who decides to take the test.

Last edited:

....I....want to fight Keev's NM... :(... and...Gold Shad.... H...hey... you still need to play me...!!!

Back