Poll: 17 years in the future or current timeline?

Would you prefer the series to go forward 17 years? Or continue with current timeline?

• 17 years forward. Most characters replaced or removed.

Votes: 59 63.4%
  • Current timeline. Most or all characters returning.

Votes: 34 36.6%

• Total voters
I guess I overdid a little. Maybe she would end up looking like that if Ivy used her alchemy skills to suck Setsuka's life force. Perfect explanation why Ivy hasn't aged at all =P

speedking1254, use edit button please.

I guess I overdid a little. Maybe she would end up looking like that if Ivy used her alchemy skills to suck Setsuka's life force. Perfect explanation why Ivy hasn't aged at all =P

speedking1254, use edit button please.

More vampires in the game?! No please! that means Ivy is going to have a 2B+K too? T__T

If Ivy suck Setsuka´s life force her boobs are going to be x2 Huges! and when Ivy sucks Setsuka´s life we will have a cutscene... Ivy saying "Moon boobs power! Make-up!!"

Like grown girl boobie
true but i want to see talim as grown woman with grown woman skillz
like grown girl boobies? Idk how they are going to incorporate all the characters into the next game. If sig made it, and he killed himself at the end of his story, since his is the only one that's right, they'll incorporate everyone.

I just don't think people like aging, people don't like getting old. We all want to stay young for as long as possible. I think this is why a lot of people will be upset. I don't want GramIvy, or Sophatia, or Cripsandra. Personally, they'll do something cool, I mean, the story is transcending through time, meaning moving through time.

Like grown girl boobie

like grown girl boobies? Idk how they are going to incorporate all the characters into the next game. If sig made it, and he killed himself at the end of his story, since his is the only one that's right, they'll incorporate everyone.

(no) it would be nice to see her step from teen years to woman hood that all

Man im tired of this boob conversation, they probably gonna return talim, she was very young and they're gonna give her bigger boobs ok? Lets talk about other characters. I think they must get rid of Ivy forever. You guys love her just for her frikin big boobs but she lost his soul on sc4. You guys must see her on sc2. I was a hater of her but in sc2 she looks somehow hot? And in sc2 her boobs not big at all. Its all about eyes. And her eyes in 4 looks soulless to me.

If sig made it, and he killed himself at the end of his story, since his is the only one that's right, they'll incorporate everyone.

They'll probably take a mix of a few endings >>

Also that poll is shockingly 1-sided, I guess just about everybody wants the reset. (out of a sample size of 21, lol)

Man im tired of this boob conversation, they probably gonna return talim, she was very young and they're gonna give her bigger boobs ok? Lets talk about other characters. I think they must get rid of Ivy forever. You guys love her just for her frikin big boobs but she lost his soul on sc4. You guys must see her on sc2. I was a hater of her but in sc2 she looks somehow hot? And in sc2 her boobs not big at all. Its all about eyes. And her eyes in 4 looks soulless to me.

So true... SCII Ivy>>>>SCIV Ivy(design)

She has an iconic design and moveset within the fighting game genre though. I've also never really seen her as 'hot', but a lot of people do, so I won't question that aspect of her design. However, I really don't think most of her fans (or atleast the ones on 8WR) like her just because of her boobs (though that may be one reason why for many people). I'm not much of an Ivy fan, but I guess that people dig the cold, cunning personality covering up her innocent wish to be free of the curse which plagues her, people dig her unique weapon and playstyle, and people dig that accent. Look past the giant melons (if you can), she's still a good design.

She has an iconic design and moveset within the fighting game genre though. I've also never really seen her as 'hot', but a lot of people do, so I won't question that aspect of her design. However, I really don't think most of her fans (or atleast the ones on 8WR) like her just because of her boobs (though that may be one reason why for many people). I'm not much of an Ivy fan, but I guess that people dig the cold, cunning personality covering up her innocent wish to be free of the curse which plagues her, people dig her unique weapon and playstyle, and people dig that accent. Look past the giant melons (if you can), she's still a good design.

I sitll remember the awe I had the first time I saw her command throw >< I was entirely onboard from there!

I am surprised the majority are for the time advance. Although I wonder if that would change if we suddenly knew of the entire character roster and people realized how many characters won't be returning (which is what I assume anyway).

Someone mentioned Tekken 2->3 and I think this will be a very similar situation as the time change is almost the same. For the sake of comparison, 6 characters returned in Tekken 3 (4 male, 2 female) and there were 10 new characters (that's not including clones, final boss or minor bonus characters like Dr Boskon and Gon).

Back