Poll: What do you think about long haired guys?

What do you think about long haired guys?

• They look smexy!

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Cool!

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • I don't mind.

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • It's kinda weird, long haired guys...

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • I don't like 'em.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I hate 'em!

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Trollolololol!

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters

sheppard

[12] Conqueror
Seriously, what is your opinion on this? You find them weird? attractive or you dont mind? or you hate them?

Maybe long hair is cool when worn with beard? I have long hair and I don't feel like going outside when I don't have beard. Please share your thoughts.

Lol, I put "trollololol" because I love trolling :D

Anyway, now I really wonder who voted that one "I don't like them"?

I like them but why did you make this poll? You considering getting long hair? It depends on face type ect

I like them but why did you make this poll? You considering getting long hair? It depends on face type ect
When my hair got a little bit too long, people startet to stare at me, and talk from my back etc. But people in college doesn't react negatively, since there are many long haired guys.

Why I created this thread is, I was thinking if i cut my hair down, since its maintenance is a little bit hard, and the reason I stated above.

I say have your own style. People are going to talk behind your back regardless whether you cut it off or keep it.

Personally, I think it's cool to see a guy with long hair because I don't see them that often.

My advice? Fuck them. Do you.

Some guys with long hair and beards look like psychopaths....
To be fair, some girls with short hair look like psychopaths, too.

Either way, if you're in collEge (people will definitely view you negatively if you spell it collage) then you should definitely grow your hair out and do every non-permanent ridiculous thing you've ever wanted to do. The excuse "I'm College Kid lulz" will quickly become the thing you miss the most during the rest of your life.

My hair's long atm. It has been for about a year. Because it started to fall out, and I couldn't stand to look at the difference when it was short I let it grow. That said, I've been thinking for a while now it's been time to face the music and learn to accept my new, Bruce Willis looking head... but I don't wanna. When it's long people people call me young man and even card me for alchohol or lottery tickets (not things I ever buy for myself)... when it's short they think I'm older than I am. Damn traitorous deserter follicles.

When I was 17, my hair was 1 meter long. If you don't have facial hair, don't do it. I speak from personal experience xD

I got tired of being a "ma'm" and eventually cut it. Best decision of my life.

I think long hair looks very cool, especially long black sleek silky hair on guys, man does that draw me in lol.
And I agree about not letting people get to you because no matter what, people will judge you on anything. I say this with experience. I dress in a goth like fashion (not over the top) and I still get criticized for not being "normal" but I don't give a damn about what people think. They aren't me and if they really feel the need to pass judgement on me just because of how I like to dress, well they can go fuck themselves :D

my answer is...whatever.

One of my best friends had long hair...and then he cut it and looks like a completely different and very professional person now. He looks nothing like he did before and I barely recognized him when I saw him last.

Some people can pull off the long hair look and some people can't. It's really as simple as that.

Your own opinion obviously doesn't matter.
Do what society dictates and become one with the norm.

Long hair on guys is fine as long as they take care of it, and don't have really thin hair.

Back