Project Soul wants to know your favorite characters!

• Admin
Early this morning, the SoulCalibur Facebook page opened a poll to see who are the fan favorite characters in the series. The list seemed to have every playable SoulCalibur character in the list to choose from. The only ones I didn't see when I was skimming were the bonus characters introduced in SCIII and SCIV.

Considering that the vote includes Lost Swords character, then it is safe to say that this is for a future SoulCalibur VI character roster. Please note that this is not a confirmation for a SoulCalibur VI. It is only speculation on my part. If you would like to have your voice to be heard, then you should get on your Facebook account and follow the directions in the spoiler below.

VOTE FOR THE FUTURE OF SOULCALIBUR

Calling all SoulCalibur Fans! Project Soul would like to hear your voice.

They need to determine precisely who are the favorite characters of the community!
Beware, you can vote only once so choose carefully and wisely.
You still have time to think about it as this survey will last until May 31st.

PC users:
http://bnent.eu/SCSurvey

Mobile users:
http://bnent.eu/SCSurveyMobile

Project Soul is probably preparing something huge... Stay tuned and spread the news! Thank you.

#SCSURVEY #SOULCALIBUR

Be VERY CAREFUL when filling out the information before voting. The form allowed me to manually fill in my information, but messed around to see if I could skip the email part and move on. I figured out the hard way that once you are done with the first name, last name, and email part, you are then locked out from editing it altogether. I ended up borrowing my Mom's Facebook just so that I could finally get my vote in. However, when I used her account it auto-filled her information for whatever reason. All of that was a pain for me, but the voting part was easy.

You can only vote for one character when you do this. All you have to do is click the heart when you're hovering over the picture and that will count as a single vote. Who did you vote for? Comment and let us know who you want in the next SoulCalibur game!

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
The only kinda pic I would make would be tasteful and wouldn't bother anybody so wouldn't have to worry about that.
I like her 1P so it would be some pose in that.
Maybe her in a fightin ready pose (both hands up (like a boxers), one a little higher that the other) lookin straight into the camera with an innocent smile.

i hear you JP. My favorite Talim outfits were SC 3 1p, SC2 2p, you know the pink one with those red hot pants? Also the 1p of SC 2, not for her outfit but rather her hair style.

We haven't had update about the poll in just over 2 weeks, where's this response from project soul? :(

Surely we will get some reminder soon that the survey is coming to a end soon

17304889584_05f40c19e2_o.jpg

17739866240_52e3d117a1_o.jpg

So what happened this time?

Kilik fans helped Kilik pass and top Ivy by 1 vote!

The males gained more votes than the females this time!

There were 84 votes to be tallied versus last times 62. More people voting is good. Actually 30 characters gained votes, this is a much better turn out than the last 2 day period,

There were 37 votes for female characters and 47 for male. I was amused that Talim and Tira's total votes amounted to 17 of the 37 for the ladies, while the two fastest male gainers were Mitsurugi and Siegfried, their gains amounted to 12 of the 47 for the guys.

Some big news all. We are up to 10,051 total votes, breaking the 10k barrier is pretty cool.

Anyway that is that for this update. More than likely I will not be doing an update in 2 days. However I will be collecting data and basically posting a double update in 4 days.

Last edited:
Eh, if Talim were the star of an action adventure rpg you know you would play it. :P

You know, something that explained that she was in fact doing something more important with all the other characters that were left out of sc5 during the same time period as sc5. make perfect sense.

Idk...i don't want a 32 year old Talim because you know PS is gonna oversexualize the fuck out of her.
That wouldn't go well with her personality.

At freaking 15 they had her wear this:
soul_calibur_iv_talim_render_by_vonman-d4qkbeb.png

Not to sound too creepy,but i prefer the child~teen Talim.

Idk...i don't want a 32 year old Talim because you know PS is gonna oversexualize the fuck out of her.
That wouldn't go well with her personality.

At freaking 15 they had her wear this:

Not to sound too creepy,but i prefer the child~teen Talim.
;A; we need more mature womennnn.
They've toned down the ridiculous sexual thing from sciv, like where they had ivy wear strings lol. And the only char in scv that was almost nekked was Elysium, lol.

\(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/Sciv was the most revealing game in the series. They've since toned it down so i think when she comes back she'll look exotic but elegant/graceful.

Kappa we just need to keep that hentai artist that makes costumes in Lost Swords, be far far away from SCVI.

I don't play RPG's so ya if Talim's in it I'll buy it but I may not play it much.

I'd just go back to playin SCIIHD w/my buds.

& Soul- Nice pic!

Those are the same words we've been repeating for Tslim (since SCIV).

& I didn't know Talim was so popular (but am of course very happy)!

Hm. Yeah, you know what's funny is I remember when SC2 came out, I honestly thought the characters looked more sexy than DOA beachball characters. It wasn't because they showed skin though, it was because their outfits had class, frills, and yes they had hot bodies, but they did not look so sexy that the game was embarrassing to play..

I was playing SC2 with some people at an anime convention tonight. It was a lot of fun. I did play mostly Kilik because I wanted to play longer and he is so, so cheap to newbies.

However I was actually pleased when a good player took me down with Talim. I want to have a proper priestess on priestess rematch!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back