Project Soul wants to know your favorite characters!

• Admin
Early this morning, the SoulCalibur Facebook page opened a poll to see who are the fan favorite characters in the series. The list seemed to have every playable SoulCalibur character in the list to choose from. The only ones I didn't see when I was skimming were the bonus characters introduced in SCIII and SCIV.

Considering that the vote includes Lost Swords character, then it is safe to say that this is for a future SoulCalibur VI character roster. Please note that this is not a confirmation for a SoulCalibur VI. It is only speculation on my part. If you would like to have your voice to be heard, then you should get on your Facebook account and follow the directions in the spoiler below.

VOTE FOR THE FUTURE OF SOULCALIBUR

Calling all SoulCalibur Fans! Project Soul would like to hear your voice.

They need to determine precisely who are the favorite characters of the community!
Beware, you can vote only once so choose carefully and wisely.
You still have time to think about it as this survey will last until May 31st.

PC users:
http://bnent.eu/SCSurvey

Mobile users:
http://bnent.eu/SCSurveyMobile

Project Soul is probably preparing something huge... Stay tuned and spread the news! Thank you.

#SCSURVEY #SOULCALIBUR

Be VERY CAREFUL when filling out the information before voting. The form allowed me to manually fill in my information, but messed around to see if I could skip the email part and move on. I figured out the hard way that once you are done with the first name, last name, and email part, you are then locked out from editing it altogether. I ended up borrowing my Mom's Facebook just so that I could finally get my vote in. However, when I used her account it auto-filled her information for whatever reason. All of that was a pain for me, but the voting part was easy.

You can only vote for one character when you do this. All you have to do is click the heart when you're hovering over the picture and that will count as a single vote. Who did you vote for? Comment and let us know who you want in the next SoulCalibur game!

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
MKX became boring for me,it's too dull.
I want my favorite fighting game franchise back !

I honestly won't have anything to look forward to if SCVI isn't at E3, what are the chances of them bringing it up at a different time?

We need this next game to happen, no other fighting game interests me the way SC does.

There are quite a few events past E3 that could carry the announcement, though perhaps none are quite so big. It's a bit of a double edged sword, though. At E3, the game would have more eyes upon it initially, but it might be overshadowed by other reveals and gameplay presentations. At, say, Tokyo Game Show or Gamescom, it'd probably have more room to itself, but not as many people follow those.

Hopefully it makes a big enough splash, wherever it's shown.

New gamez can also be announced at San Diego Comic Con (in July, rumored that they may announce Tekken console there) or Tokyo Game Show (TGS, in Sept).

Oh, & Gamescom (in Germany in August) as mentioned above.

Even Evolution (EVO, in July) is a possibility because that's THE event for fightin gamerz.

Last edited:
There are no more huge fighting games to announce on E3 except SC6. Tekken 7 on the way, Street fighter 5 too so only SC can be shown. FU CK i can't wait longer ;/

There are no more huge fighting games to announce on E3 except SC6. Tekken 7 on the way, Street fighter 5 too so only SC can be shown. FU CK i can't wait longer ;/
keep-calm-only-7-days-left-73.png

It's 6/9 here already..

If anything guys, then the development of a SCVI!? is in extremely EARLY stages due to the latest survey. I mean what can/could we expect other than a half assed trailer which says almost nothing about the new game?

Hate to be the bringer of back news again, looks like we are about to get trolled by Bamco. The Fighting/Wrestling slot is (takes a deep breath) ...

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

You can see the known lists here: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/co...utm_content=news_module&utm_campaign=homepage

GG, Scamco.

But that game was already announced a while ago.
Wasn't it mentioned that they'll be revealing and entirely new game?

Plus,the games listed are the one confirmed thus far.

No it's beat em up, like I don't consider Dragonn Balls and Super Smash Bros fighting games. It's variation about genre not the thing itself
Well that's a very odd way to look at it.

Regardless,it is considered a fighting game by most.

Live streams

2 Viewers
DarknessChosen
DarknessChosen
[RO/EN] Tusea si cu Jungiu in direct pe Twitch | Day 2 | !discord !redeems !findmydarkness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdaniyel
Back