PSN June 2015 Tournament! (EU)

w5ShC.jpg

Aha, I see...

I'd prefer @ZER0 doing the recording because of the hype commentary though, if you don't mind. I believe he has a day off tomorrow and will be playing Scrubasa, so he could possibly record my fight as well.
Ikr? ;)

No offence to others, but I think Layzer will be coming out from the loosers' brackets. That guy just has too much knowledge of this game and too much nolifery for the world to ignore him. :D You go, dude!

Ikr? ;)

No offence to others, but I think Layzer will be coming out from the loosers' brackets. That guy just has too much knowledge of this game and too much nolifery for the world to ignore him. :D You go, dude!
Whaaaat, I thought you had my back Kappa

Ikr? ;)

Ha, aren't most of us no-lifers anyway? I'm not ashamed to admit I hardly ever leave the house, why would I if I have no reason to? Layzer is a very solid player indeed, I'm expecting either him/her or Yinkami to win Losers. I'm not biased towards anyone but myself though lol.

And as I suspected, Amy didn't show up yesterday... How long must it take before I can finally do my match, @Amydream ?

Ha, aren't most of us no-lifers anyway? I'm not ashamed to admit I hardly ever leave the house, why would I if I have no reason to? Layzer is a very solid player indeed, I'm expecting either him/her or Yinkami to win Losers. I'm not biased towards anyone but myself though lol.

And as I suspected, Amy didn't show up yesterday... How long must it take before I can finally do my match, @Amydream ?
It's perfectly fiiine! I'm just teasing Layz because I envy his skillOH GOD! HONESTY! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!!!

I never said i played bad Kappa, just said its impossible to play against someone so defensive with Damp.

Well, Dampierre is bottom tier for a reason. He doesn't have the tools to deal with skilled players, only a small portion of his moveset is actually useful, and his gimmicks are debilitating and pretty much useless.

Last edited:
Back