PSN June 2015 Tournament! (EU)

if only I were as good as Rome Kappa...if I didn't abuse those random 22B or have an ass connection in Germany...maybe, just maybe I'd be good
rome.PNG

... So, I've been watching those 2 month old videos from THIS tournament... x)
Guys, we need to bring this to a close, and do it a.s.a.p.! We need a tourney for the autumn, and for that, this one has to come to an end. x)
@Amydream @Apoc Revolution @Layzer @Deathcake763 How about you guys finishing your matches until Sunday evening? Is Fool dq-ed for real? If so, change on Challonge needs to be done in order to advance Lyserge.
@ZER0 Saw your match vs Srubasa. ggs! As for the first battle that got a DC at the very end, there was no doubt about the outcome, because it was written on the screen. Had the dc come 2 seconds earlier, that's when you and Lucker could make a deal.
And VIDS! ME WANT MOAAR VIDS! (since I can't play scV at the moment (;。;) )

... So, I've been watching those 2 month old videos from THIS tournament... x)
Guys, we need to bring this to a close, and do it a.s.a.p.! We need a tourney for the autumn, and for that, this one has to come to an end. x)
@Amydream @Apoc Revolution @Layzer @Deathcake763 How about you guys finishing your matches until Sunday evening? Is Fool dq-ed for real? If so, change on Challonge needs to be done in order to advance Lyserge.

I agree we do...but I might be at a bit of a pickle, my capture card is half broken, what I mean by this is that it won't connect to my laptop at all. if I were to use PC-Free mode and just record to SD card, it'll work fine...however you'll get no commentary...I can try and set up the mic on my laptop as a separate function...not only that I'm frantically gettngthi nigs prepared for EMS which is just around the corner now.
but yh guys, get gimme a time and date and we can get things sorted

@ZER0 Saw your match vs Srubasa. ggs! As for the first battle that got a DC at the very end, there was no doubt about the outcome, because it was written on the screen. Had the dc come 2 seconds earlier, that's when you and Lucker could make a deal.
And VIDS! ME WANT MOAAR VIDS! (since I can't play scV at the moment (;。;) )

altho the DC did contribute, the match as a whole was laggy aswell, and thus as an honourable swordsman, I offered Scrubasa a chance at redemption...I can't have that sort of thing on my conscience, besides we gonna FT5 at EMS >:D no lag, no online, just scrubs face to face, soon to be ass-to-face Kappa

altho the DC did contribute, the match as a whole was laggy aswell, and thus as an honourable swordsman, I offered Scrubasa a chance at redemption...I can't have that sort of thing on my conscience, besides we gonna FT5 at EMS >:D no lag, no online, just scrubs face to face, soon to be ass-to-face Kappa
Wouldnt ass-to-face still be face-to-face in your case Kappa Kappa Kappa

Also dont expect me to make another tournament since this one is taking so long, dont have time to mess about with everyone, everyone should be contacting each other themselves and making it happen, not slacking around waiting.

Also dont expect me to make another tournament since this one is taking so long, dont have time to mess about with everyone, everyone should be contacting each other themselves and making it happen, not slacking around waiting.

shit happens bruh, sometimes RL can't help but get in the way

Yes i know but 3 months, seriously? And its still not finished, it just takes the cake man, was hoping bceause i DQ 2 people, the tourny would carry on but nope lol.
don't think too much about it...if we had more invigilators maybe, but 2 people can't keep this up. especially since my equipments been done in aswell

don't think too much about it...if we had more invigilators maybe, but 2 people can't keep this up. especially since my equipments been done in aswell

Are the people in the tournament children or something? Why would you need invigilators? I guess Rak is joining the growing list of people who wouldn't do an online tourney again.

Are the people in the tournament children or something? Why would you need invigilators? I guess Rak is joining the growing list of people who wouldn't do an online tourney again.
Its not about being children, its about people wanting their matches recorded.

Its not about being children, its about people wanting their matches recorded.

Having your matches isn't important enough to the point there is no match to record. Also PS3 has an easier way to upload your own matches.

@Rakazuki you can sub be in for anyone you want, I can play from Saturday, but not free on Sunday.

quite a few requests were put in and a number of matches were held off so that I was able to commentate their fights? peeps musta def enjoyed the stuff I was doing, and I didn't mind doing it, but just like other doods I got RL to tend to aswell.

regardless Maedhros has tagged everyone, I've said for peeps to get their matches in lets get this finished

Back