PSN June 2015 Tournament! (EU)

3 months passed since the first message was posted here and we still don't have any winner. Even chess players ended their tournament faster Kappa FIGHT PEOPLE!

To be honest, I couldn't be bothered anyway. I haven't played in a while now, and still don't really feel like playing. But I will come back eventually.

I was curious if there are still SCV EU players around so I thought I might as well write here.
Do you mind if I add some of you guys? As most players I haven`t been around nor played the game for a while, but I love SCV and I wanna get some games without having to search for random people on the PSN for hours.

I was curious if there are still SCV EU players around so I thought I might as well write here.
Do you mind if I add some of you guys? As most players I haven`t been around nor played the game for a while, but I love SCV and I wanna get some games without having to search for random people on the PSN for hours.
There are and by all means mate, I'd stray from the French lobbies online due to guys like papaemerik and pegase07, but the French on these forums are pretty cool such as kisame, dranakal and Amy

We're all hiding in our private lobbies, waiting for rest of the world to find us and release powerful hype.

Back