PSN-Player match rooms to stay out of (mostly)

sakura is me. I ditched the emogurl account cuz my ps3 crashed and frankly all this trolling etc is getting stupid (and boring)

im really just playing my friends and getting practice in with all the better offline tourny players for the experience and knowledge to prep for a tourny someday

workin hard ;D

get at me on the facebook page if you guys wanna grab some matches ^ u^;
Just don't enter this guy's room though. He called me a NooB, then I was told I played like garbage after winning one match, then booted me once I tried to accommodate the whining by mashing with Edgemaster.

Then I was messaged informing me that I was wasting his time.

He's also gone off on DIME, Sandman, and Party Wolf. Similar complaints.

If you want your brain to explode, by all means look up Sakura and try to play him.

Last edited:
I mean if you wanna dick around by all means play someone else dood XD

Im def not the best player around so if you're not going to give me some good matches to learn from then yeah, It's a waste of time

(not gonna lie tho, didnt know who u were. just thought u were another random scrub I didnt have to take seriously)

Lol no. I didn't mean anything by it. It's just that you don't have your PSN name displayed.

I never knew asking a question was a bad idea that would have someone immediately assume that I'm a dick lol. That happened twice now. First time was with brucege and he immediately assumed I had issues lol. Just like you say you're not the best player around, I'm not the smartest. People can't just automatically know things lol.

Lol no. I didn't mean anything by it. It's just that you don't have your PSN name displayed.

I never knew asking a question was a bad idea that would have someone immediately assume that I'm a dick lol. That happened twice now. First time was with brucege and he immediately assumed I had issues lol. Just like you say you're not the best player around, I'm not the smartest. People can't just automatically know things lol.
Ohhhn i was responding to marginal lol sorry. Ur fine fem <3

How I now imagine Sandman's beastmode GF:

38mjip.gif

lol whos ur gf? XD

She was on my account one day playing Pyrrha Omega. I got back and she said she beat someone named Emogurl and got kicked and raged at for only doing AA and BB and 2K and 66B and throws (because she's on like Day 5 in the first fighting game she's ever played and that's all I told her to do) and asked me if she did something wrong. I told her to ignore anyone who criticizes your play style, they just mad, lol.

Point is you're a nasty person. Treating someone like that is fine if they're a random? Grow up.

Back