PSN-Player match rooms to stay out of (mostly)

Somebody know à french called K1ng-SvN? Because he is very cocky, play against beginner and give some... insult that was funny at moment lmao

Here's 2 hours worth of a room to avoid.

Had no clue NPH was Prince as well. That dude has beef with me calling me a scrub....for beating him with fundamental stuff. Even says I have no style...because I turtlepoke more than he. In fact, he doesn't want to play me when he's NPH. However as prince, he actually plays me. Smh.

Edit: Also lol. Dude be hypocritical as dj. Oh well.

Had no clue NPH was Prince as well. That dude has beef with me calling me a scrub....for beating him with fundamental stuff. Even says I have no style...because I turtlepoke more than he. In fact, he doesn't want to play me when he's NPH. However as prince, he actually plays me. Smh.

Edit: Also lol. Dude be hypocritical as dj. Oh well.

I played NPH not too long ago, beat him first time, first thing he was that I have a 3 move pattern...second tim he loses my NM is ass LOL

This is a bad day to play SCV Online

upload_2016-2-19_13-55-2.jpeg

Anyway... here's that video I was talking about. It took longer than I hoped to get it done.

OMG, now this is something :D. I once had a similiar experience in some german room. Right when I entered I heard one on the mic shouting Scheisse, sheisse!! And then like three of them at the same time continuously shouted something in german, noone actually bothered to fight, and then the host left. Too bad I don't understand german :D

Back