PSN-Player match rooms to stay out of (mostly)

i remember him. he's not even that good and he even admits to RQ. (i guess cause everyone knows it). there was a guy with a really high win ratio, can't remember his name, and thought he'd be a good challenge to face. he just plays a button mash kind of way and was really scrubby. RQ right before getting beat 3-0. do people really care about win ratio so much that they don't even improve on the game. they just RQ when they are about to lose (which i assume is a lot).

why the hell did Project Soul put a pause option during online matches. it just invites people to RQ. and the fact that they don't take a lose from it either. that was poor planning imo.
Admitting it IS at least something. I fought Silvomar twice more after talking him down on a mic and had a "conversation." I think he has legit problems. He labels his RQing as his right to leave if he doesn't "agree" with something, and he claims his ratio is accurate since his amount of wins is in fact the amount of wins he has. It's insane troll logic (thank you tvtropes) at its finest. I finished a round with Raph's 1K, and he called me kicking "his girl" in the face "uncalled for." As if any person even takes the move animations with more than a grain of salt.

Because I feel we haven't raised enough cancer yet Kappa
first set was against Poisonmydreams; plays Xiba and thinks constant abuse of 6A+B, 2A+B etc is her doing legit combos...however it's if I do 2 66B's while she's on the floor. BTW this may be a bit contradictory to the thread...but SoUlLeSs-ReBirth makes legit rooms and it definitely one to visit, it's just every now and then clowns like these start to join DSC_0157.jpg DSC_0157.jpg DSC_0158.jpg DSC_0157.jpg DSC_0158.jpg DSC_0159.jpg DSC_0161.jpg DSC_0162.jpg

The next is something I've wanting to show for a while now...what I meant when I mentioned how Baddead75's shit brokeDSC_0240.jpg DSC_0241.jpg DSC_0242.jpg

I've got some more stored away, but I'll share those another time

Oh I forgot, I had a run in with Emogurl, for some reason she was seriously hostile to me. It was a creation room, and it started with me saying nice....something, to another player in regard to his creation. She says no its not, attempting invalidate my compliment/opinion. Cue mini argument. Then I use a hexed creation, as I'm quite proud of my creative talents with hexing, and she starts insulting them. I tell her "don't be jelly =w=" Which the host takes as an insult, ignoring all her previous behavior. I dunno where you're from, but on Earth, implying jealously clearly jokingly isn't an insult. Takes her side, I get booted. Turns out they're buddies, but I can't remember the host's name.

I notice people either are impressed by modders, or irrationally hate/fear them, why; I couldn't begin to tell you. I don't see the difference to another person in me for example using my own custom Ezio style CAS over the real deal. It's not like I'm messing with 1/2p character styles to be confusing, or screwing with proportions, or making myself invisible. (Fought a floating Darth Maul torso earlier.) I've gotten 2 threats of reports in a single day, which is 2 more than I've ever gotten in my all time having a PSN since the service launched.

I honestly wouldn't bother with CaS rooms, a lot of them are filled with hypocrites like that, either your creation is not good enough and you'll be shunned if you use Hex...however if you are looking for such rooms that genuinely welcome these then reapergrrr, amar996 (I think), JNephilim and Algol would be the kind of people you're looking for

I know JNephilim, he's my buddy :D And 90% of the CAS rooms I go to are fine, honestly. It's just the people that bother me. Anyone who's played me can attest my creations are fair game; I even altered one of my custom Algol's to have his missing weapon trails restored so no one can cry foul about that either.

left out the part where I actually don't have any imagination for CaS...and frequently get booted out of them because I don't have much to contribute and that people are unaccepting of my character-edits

left out the part where I actually don't have any imagination for CaS...and frequently get booted out of them because I don't have much to contribute and that people are unaccepting of my character-edits
CAS is like the only reason I play SCV. Had I not discovered save editing it would've been shelved long ago.

I see, if I were to embark on Hex it would solely be for SCIV NM and to be able to splice NM's 1P or 2P leg armour onto his costume edit model, then add NM helm misery on top and I'll have what I've always dreamed of since the release of SCV, the closest iteration of SCII NM in SCV

I'm not well versed on 1/2p model editing, but I don't believe the SCIV models are editable. When you splice them on CAS, you get most of the model overlaid, but theoretically there's a way to isolate some parts, since I know and have used the flames from Inferno and SCIV NM on a few characters. I'm unsure if you can just get NM legs like that. But I prefer full on hexes; my newest is a Maxi voiced Ezio male custom with 2 hair sets, skeleton hands, and the cape/neck wrap portion of death's hood. It's okay to talk about these things if we don't discuss methodology in detail right?

I'm not well versed on 1/2p model editing, but I don't believe the SCIV models are editable. When you splice them on CAS, you get most of the model overlaid, but theoretically there's a way to isolate some parts, since I know and have used the flames from Inferno and SCIV NM on a few characters. I'm unsure if you can just get NM legs like that. But I prefer full on hexes; my newest is a Maxi voiced Ezio male custom with 2 hair sets, skeleton hands, and the cape/neck wrap portion of death's hood. It's okay to talk about these things if we don't discuss methodology in detail right?
He meant putting the 1p leg armour onto his custom model, effectively trying to get the 1p model with no helmet so he could replace it with the DLC one.
You only get some of the 1p leg armour in the splice, and it comes with a helmet. The 2p might work, but I'm sure you'd get both claws clipping with each other.

To my knowledge, I don't think you'll find any way that looks perfect... but, you could get something pretty okay.

Every model is editable, there.
A little misleading, don't you think?

Last edited:
I recognize most of these names, Silvomar being the worst imo. But it gets me thinking; anyone have anything against me? CruxisNightroad. >.>

I'm pretty confident that you're one of the victims who experienced my swift knees of justice overkill from patroklos.

Also, I'm surprised my name isn't on this list yet. Besides garbage 66B+G overkill, teabagging with patroklos and typing "swag" after winning a round, I guess it isn't that bad then kicking.

JNephilim showed it was possible to splice 2P NM leg armour on to 1P NM.
I'm quite proud of my ver. of SC1 NM without Hex, however my SC2 NM looks off...every other leg armour I try just doesn't look good with the white-knight fauld, alas the leg armour I turn to are the warthog boots, which makes him look cool enough...but less like SC2 NM

I'm pretty confident that you're one of the victims who experienced my swift knees of justice overkill from patroklos.

Also, I'm surprised my name isn't on this list yet. Besides garbage 66B+G overkill, teabagging with patroklos and typing "swag" after winning a round, I guess it isn't that bad then kicking.

you should add LockdownZ on to this list, he scrub and spamzing to many kneez Kappa

I'm probably the only guy that did this, but I created a CaS NM that basically looks like NM's 1p costume for trolling those "Creations Only" rooms.

Technically, it still qualifies as a "creation" (the card picture before the match begins) and it was funny one time when I joined a Creations only room and when the opponent saw my character card "default screenshot of NM in a white background" he was like "Really? You made the effort to go through all that and take a picture of it?"

I almost died

you should add LockdownZ on to this list, he scrub and spamzing to many kneez Kappa

All the way! And whenever someone beats my troll character Patroklos, I just pick NM to solidify my dominance (and to boost my self esteem points) This never works on DIME though.

Dat moment though when my opponent picks Patroklos and mirror matches me and gives me 66b+g overkill afterwards

I'm probably the only guy that did this, but I created a CaS NM that basically looks like NM's 1p costume for trolling those "Creations Only" rooms.

Technically, it still qualifies as a "creation" (the card picture before the match begins) and it was funny one time when I joined a Creations only room and when the opponent saw my character card "default screenshot of NM in a white background" he was like "Really? You made the effort to go through all that and take a picture of it?"

I almost died
lel, when it comes to CaS I really don't see the point in them...the original characters at least. however I do enjoy recolouring and customising the regular characters, as such I created SC1 NM, SC2-ish NM and tons of recolours which involve Ezio's colours, NM's official artwork colours (turns out the 2P's colour were supposed to be much darker).
Recoloured Aeon with Stardust Dragon and Red Dragon Archfiends colours.
However I have tons and tons of costume edits for Hilde (while I love her, I absolutley hate her 1P and 2P outfits, i want muh SCIV 2P Hilde back)

All the way! And whenever someone beats my troll character Patroklos, I just pick NM to solidify my dominance (and to boost my self esteem points) This never works on DIME though.

Dat moment though when my opponent picks Patroklos and mirror matches me and gives me 66b+g overkill afterwards

fk yo Patrollkolos, if someone beats muh NM, then I just pick NM again cos fk ya'll...if I lose again, I'mma throwing dat stupid lizurd in...at least he can beat DIME's Pyrrha with bullshit RO's.

if DIME ever needs self esteem he just picks his All-American NM and suddenly goes all patriotic on you while screaming "FREEDOM"

Last edited:
Back