PSN-Player match rooms to stay out of (mostly)

i wasnt fast enough to get a screenshot but yeah that darkseed really is something. always ragequiting. He wins or he leaves, never loose lol

worse thing is that he intentionally picks 1st player slot, an inf stage and character like Algol or Ivy just so he can endlessly back away, just 'anything' to give him an edge, and he does this everytime.
But hey if you won't come to me then I'll come to you, and that's exactly what I did, I pressured him and pressured him and pressured him, hell I got the sickest NM 66B+K on him (anticipated his 2A after he blocked my 66B).

but yh as you've probably already read, when I confronted him about it, he tries to be smart and acts like he didn't do anything wrong, running out of smart remarks he just decides to not face the facts and blocks me in an attempt to run from the truth, but now you and everyone else can see how scrubby he actually is, same goes for his buddy theMj.

I Got Kicked Out Of OrangeIsland's Room The Other Night. I Was All Like Gurl I Gots Da Money Why Wont You Do That Thing With The Hot Sauce And Bendy Straw? She Was Not Having It.

time to raise some virtual cancer...I'm sorry if any of you end up with scrubular cancer (actually I'm not...jk I love you all Kappa)

if you play NM, Maxi, Siegfried or Mitsu steer clear of this badboy, because they iz noob characters and he canz play them without training, oooooooh. However Pyrhha and Viola are a-okay.
View attachment 40643 View attachment 40644 View attachment 40646 View attachment 40647 View attachment 40648 View attachment 40649

Next up we have IXI-DaRkSeeD-IXI, the very darkest...of seeds...this guy so awesome, not because he picks 1P slot, not because he picks an infinite stage, not because he picks Ivy so he can endlessly turtle, not because he ragequitted due to me wrecking him with NM, but because he ragequits simply because he wanted to...but hey it's okay, he doesn't spam nor does he lag?
He doesn't care about your silly opinions nor does he care if you're telling the truth, he just press start and X, simple as that. you don't like it? then don't answer to him, instead answer to yourself, some philosophical shit right here, but hey it's cool, he plays for fun, he get funny and then you get funny...then thou shalt be condemned to be eternally blocked from his glorious presence.

while I do apologize for not being able to record the whole match...or any of it, fact is DaRkScruB ragequit, end of...

View attachment 40650 View attachment 40651 View attachment 40652 View attachment 40653 View attachment 40654 View attachment 40655 View attachment 40656 View attachment 40657 View attachment 40658 View attachment 40659 View attachment 40660
Nice pink background btw

I noticed Flawlesssithlord is on the list. He could possibly be Logoutdotcom. It sounded similar to him and he kept using Natsu and Astaroth. I know Flawlesssithlord used Natsu alot but I can't remember if he also used Astaroth. And I know Flawlesssithlord had like 15000+ matches so he might be embarrassed to just use his main. Nothing wrong with playing the game alot. Just play on your main. Don't know why people make alt accounts to pretend they're noobs.
whats funny is not too long ago flaw was in the same lobby with me and @HowaHanz. brags about how he gets constant 30-0 wins...(mostly from playing people who don't know how to play the game, hence his beginner/CaS lobbies) but then goes on some hypocritical streak saying me and Howa were bores, that we're one stylers and that we take the game too seriously.
Lel all I see him play is Natsu, no one else...while Howa went to on own with Edgemaster, (I myself play 3-4 characters)
We're obviously bores because he's not at our level and can't beat us if he tried (and I know he was trying his hardest...no one uses bombs as much as he does)
Lastly if we take the game too seriously then why is he the one bitching like a broken record, every time I see him he whines about the same things.

Got another one. Kosmoslover. 95% ratio, makes beginner rooms, and will most certainly RQ, kick, and refuse to fight those more skilled than him. Judging by the sheer amount of matches in his record, he must have been doing this from launch and shows absolutely no shame.

ok another one to add to this list...ckstormshock, took a look at his record...99% ratio with 10000W and little over 1000L no one, and I mean fking no one, should have a record like that unless you assume the obvious...so I readied up my capture card;
first game seemed like he was trolling, just tapping G, second game he decided to get going...he lost that aswell and then ragequit the 3rd round thus confirming my suspicions...I'll have the vid up shortly

ok another one to add to this list...ckstormshock, took a look at his record...99% ratio with 10000W and little over 1000L no one, and I mean fking no one, should have a record like that unless you assume the obvious...so I readied up my capture card;
first game seemed like he was trolling, just tapping G, second game he decided to get going...he lost that aswell and then ragequit the 3rd round thus confirming my suspicions...I'll have the vid up shortly

I never understood why everyone wants a high win ratio. The real way to go is to give yourself an incredibly low ratio, like 1000 w, 10000 L. Do noob stuff, but time it well and make the opponent rage by making them think: "Wtf why did I lose to this crap, he got lucky ".

I never understood why everyone wants a high win ratio. The real way to go is to give yourself an incredibly low ratio, like 1000 w, 10000 L. Do noob stuff, but time it well and make the opponent rage by making them think: "Wtf why did I lose to this crap, he got lucky ".

well I'd imagine a high win ratio would make anyone feel like "the man"
it gives people that confidence that they can take on anyone and people (scrubs/noobs) will admire them for their...ahem...outstanding achievement..."he has 99% record he must be good, he must be the best in the world, no one else has a record THAT good"
When in reality it's a false sense of security and a false sense of achievement, people like this have to lie to themselves and everyone else about how they are. I honestly despise people like this, GuyInABlazer and Icy_Smokes are no different

ckshockstorm exposed
Picture1.png

and then watch the video

Last edited:
ok about time I uploaded Ezekiell, if anyone watches this video, count the throw attempts between me and this guy, and answer the question 'who threw more?', all successful, broken and whiffed throws...by my count Ezekiell actually threw 1 more than I did

the following hatemail:
View attachment 41106 View attachment 41107 View attachment 41108 View attachment 41109 View attachment 41110

I like running low ratios, it makes other players feel like I'm easy to beat, and no one denies me a match.
Also, Im surprised he didn't mention the 1As. I've played enough PSN to know that 90% of players will rage if you push it hard enough. I remember Hot Rod Dave rage quit on me in a match once.... Good times.

I like running low ratios, it makes other players feel like I'm easy to beat, and no one denies me a match.
Also, Im surprised he didn't mention the 1As. I've played enough PSN to know that 90% of players will rage if you push it hard enough. I remember Hot Rod Dave rage quit on me in a match once.... Good times.
I think the 1A's fall into the spam category lol
well yh no matter how calm someone is, if someone's pissed off enough you'll be surprised the things they can do

also lol how does one even go about acquiring a low ratio, I have a second account I play on from time to time...but I honestly find it hard to play bad enough to actually lose without making it look like I trolling

Got kicked from one of emo gurl's lobbies for no reason at all. After she kicked me, she messaged me with the subject being "not good enough." After that she sent me messages saying "I dnt like my ime wasted" and "i have experience you lack kid. now run along."

Got kicked from one of emo gurl's lobbies for no reason at all. After she kicked me, she messaged me with the subject being "not good enough." After that she sent me messages saying "I dnt like my ime wasted" and "i have experience you lack kid. now run along."

lol Emogurl doesn't nearly have the experience she claims to have, she pitted her Tira against my Aeon, my Aeon won, and she says I need to improve my technique, we go for a second time Aeon vs Tira, she tried much harder this time...she still lost, then just for kicks I played my Nightmare...she unfriended me shortly after

If you're a modder, you might as well avoid any lobby hosted by ZombieLette666. Use one modded CaS, and she's going to assume that you hack, and will insta kick you.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png

Back