PSN-Player match rooms to stay out of (mostly)

it appears @Tsubasa and I have come across 2 scrubs that should be put on this list
the first being Cpt_Scrubasa28 and Dark_Fraud_ZER0 Kappa
these 2 scrubs are the absolute worst and total frauds, and are just plain horrible...all Scrubasa does is go online make 4+ bar lobbies and win...never plays offline, while Dark_Fraud does offline, but gets his pussy beat so badly, both these two are absolute cunts Kappa

it appears @Tsubasa and I have come across 2 scrubs that should be put on this list
the first being Cpt_Scrubasa28 and Dark_Fraud_ZER0 Kappa
these 2 scrubs are the absolute worst and total frauds, and are just plain horrible...all Scrubasa does is go online make 4+ bar lobbies and win...never plays offline, while Dark_Fraud does offline, but gets his pussy beat so badly, both these two are absolute cunts Kappa

Dat Cpt_Scrubasa28... What can I say... Abuses Mitsu's pokes and throws like it was out of fashion. Doesn't abuse 1A, 4B and 66BB enough to be a legit player. He's impossible to hit sometimes. I blame the dodgy hitboxes he's found with his Cas creations.

As for that Dark_Fraud_ZER0... He has instant disconnect button with Virgin Media. From the legit players I've spoken to, He's a total SCRUB!

AVOID THESE C*NTS!

Kappa

Last edited:
Dat Cpt_Scrubasa28... What can I say... Abuses Mitsu's pokes and throws like it was out of fashion. Doesn't abuse 1A, 4B and 66BB enough to be a legit player. He's impossible to hit sometimes. I blame the dodgy hitboxes he's found with his Cas creations.

As for that Dark_Fraud_ZER0... He has instant disconnect button with Virgin Media. From the legit players I've spoken to, He's a total SCRUB!

AVOID THESE C*NTS!

Kappa

as Dark_Fraud_ZER0 quotes 'I don't know why they're called Virginmedia...they keep repeatedly fking me in the ass with their horrible internet' Kappa

These are one of my Top 3's who started the most rude-awakening attitude...

-Last but not least, one of the most Soul Calibur fugitive ever to exist...-
1. Silvomar (O7m1ar): Well It's all began for me in March 2013 when he kicks me out in front of everyone for me doing a unblockable attack on him, sadly I've didn't recorded his first memos on my wireless cellphone, but I got some of his memos on my cellphone, (FEEL FREE TO HEAR THE VOICE MEMOS IF YOU LIKE) & then we just argued a lot of how he acts on each & every people because he's the face of a failure. & "finally L.O.L :)" the funniest good/bad news is there is another silvomar as xSILVOMARx, well guess he's wasn't a bad silvomar at all until one day he got into a chat-fight with Zombielette666 & it just drove me off-topic of how they both acted like bunch of loud-mouthed animals to each other, & who-know-who if it gets extremely nauseous or worse for us to hear it or not. Well it happened after I made Silvomar666 & everyone including the original silvomar founded out that I was the cause of it & I'm along with silvomar is to blame for all the horrible cause that already happened. But this madness really needs to stop before the conspiracy gets who-know-who to another "painful" level.

2. Now I see the truth who's behind all 3 usernames. #1 Shadow_Charmer, #2 Riversong5512, & #3 Zombielette666 now the reason I got in trouble by her is that because I either did one of the moves she told me not to, or I sang one of the song of Screaming Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You and she didn't likes it or both. & then she wants me to fall in the hole for the punishment she gave me. I was so pissed-off when she say mean things to me & then have a nerve to call me a quitter and think she could sing better than me, I felt like I could either yell at her back by saying you're the cruelest, rudest person I've ever met or at least just put her in the block list & just let it go. Is she's nuts saying those nasty things like that to me or what? Oh, wait just a damn minute, ****** ***** was truly the cause of the 3 username all along. L.O.L,
or maybe not...

3. Renegade763: He's the guy who told me that Online Match is for those who have a mic & Offline Match for those who don't have one yet, although I bought a new one cuz my old one broke since my grandpa (Boogie) sacrificed his own life to get my brother (Reg) out of jail, & I've accidentally broke it when I see it coming. But Renegade763 still wouldn't let me challenge him cuz he told me something out of ordinary more than once. & then I was SO MAD that he never wanted to say it nicely, but you know what, I just didn't even care for him anyways.

Now that's said there's more than that I've dealt with as well for example Bashbanu, Hildegard35, PrincessDax, yami_no_tenshi22, & many else.
& I've never heard of or heard from TyronnaGreen...

Last edited:
Well, for me, I've been through even worse than hard times because I just wanted this non-sense that I've dealt with to be over right now, cuz starting in October 2014, I just hoping that it will be my LAST TIME talking to people who made me feel sick to my stomach.

Well you know that I'm just tired of dealing with every drama that is going on right now even in my mind. and it's just makes me wanna say instead of saying just only ENOUGH IS ENOUGH is that I also have had it with the arguing, and it makes me feel like I rather break down for the last time even if I would regret seeing it happening.

I meant that I just want this madness to go away because of this long hatred, matter of fact I rather put my room/lobby on lockdown cuz now I'm getting fed up & I'm done dealing with and hearing people accusing me of being a spammer & a quitter. & the way I feel hearing it I've almost had the last straw that make me wanna flip out & get out-of-control in front of any means necessary.

This is crazy of how people acting like that, if it doesn't change, then it would anyways. I don't wanna goof-off or be pissed-off anymore. I just only wanted to learn what's truly right from wrong and then end this rage of madness once and for all. And hopefully, things like that will not ever ever happen again.

& by the way, what is silvomar (O7m1ar) real life name? L.O.L...

Life can be crazy, but it can get a little worse in online chat.....:sc2nm1:

I rather hang out with the people who supported me more than dealing with this craziness, because they are those crazy people that could make you feel like this isn't right at all.

-sighs- I'm so tired of this... :(

I wish this didn't happened or so on...

I rather hang out with the people who supported me more than dealing with this craziness, because they are those crazy people that could make you feel like this isn't right at all.

-sighs- I'm so tired of this... :(

I wish this didn't happened or so on...
theres a pretty simple solution...remove the twats from your lobby, or make private rooms...or you can record them scrubs and post them hear for all of us to laugh at them with you.

It's harder than it sounds, but just don't reply to them, don't listen to them, don't read what they say...add them to your block list and you won't be able receive their messages or hear their stupidity

Thanks, I'll make sure that none of this craziness that I've been through happens anymore. I'll try to keep my lobby on lockdown.

Thanks, I'll make sure that none of this craziness that I've been through happens anymore. I'll try to keep my lobby on lockdown.
no problem, stupidity can be hard to ignore and difficult, especially when it arrogantly wants to make itself known to those who don't want to have anything to do with it...hell it'll even go as far as to disguise itself as a genuine question or statement and then rear it's ugly head when you least expect it, but yes the best thing to do is to ignore it

Back