PSN/XBL Hatemail Thread

I normally don't reply to hate mails but sometimes, I feel that I should take my chances to reason with players in honor of one of my idles Dr. Phil. I hope you all enjoy :)

TheKingslayer009: Now that I know you're not a beginner, please don't come back. Fighting you was no fun at all.

Me: So it's only fun when you win right? If that's how you feel, then think about how much fun players are having when YOU beat them. A lot of beginners are quitting and that's only going to leave pros left. So it's either them, or no one. I never cared about winning or losing as long as I'm able to play. It's always fun to me when I play at my best. When I win, I win. When I lose, I learn.

TheKingslayer009: When I beat other people, I at least let them win a few rounds. Not like you. You were very one-sided, and it was very irritating. I mean, if you saw that I couldn't beat you after the first two fights, why did you keep on staying? Were you enjoying beating me senseless and showing off your just guards? >.> I don't want to learn anything. I just want to have fun with players my own level. And if only pros remain, then I'll leave the game for another one. It should definitely make you happy. Now be a good annoying pro, and stay in Serious Business where you belong. Forever.

Me: I'm not a pro. I'm good but I even get kicked out of Serious Business rooms usually because I'm not good enough. Letting someone win feels the same as skipping my turn. I was potentially letting you win when I picked Cervantes because I didn't know him well lol.

TheKingslayer009: Let's not delude ourselves. Just don't come back. If you do, I'll just kick you out.

Me: I'll skip my turn anytime, I just wouldn't want to see my custom women be used as a punching bag lol.

TheKingslayer009: There's no need for you to skip anything, because you're no longer welcome in my room.

Me: That's only going to continue adding up.

THE END

I want to thank OOFMATIC for starting this Hatemail Thread and good games to him too. We put Dampierre to work :) I'm pretty sure I get the worst kind of hatemails than anyone lol. Generally I'm a nice guy and I try to help players get better at best I can. More and more, players don't want to be helped and would rather try to find every reason to insult you. Is that how life is supposed to be? This hatemail proves that if someone is being nice and helpful, you don't just throw it outside. Everyone deserves a chance. But I just had to show this guy I can be mean and nasty too and can hit him really hard with the kind of things that I would say. Please Enjoy.

upload_2014-7-23_19-47-19.png

upload_2014-7-23_19-53-41.png

upload_2014-7-23_19-48-35.png

upload_2014-7-23_19-55-15.png

upload_2014-7-23_19-56-53.png

upload_2014-7-23_19-58-38.png

upload_2014-7-23_20-0-12.png

upload_2014-7-23_20-1-24.png

upload_2014-7-23_20-3-7.png

upload_2014-7-23_20-4-20.png

upload_2014-7-23_20-5-19.png

upload_2014-7-23_20-14-56.png

upload_2014-7-23_20-21-21.png

upload_2014-7-23_20-23-0.png

upload_2014-7-23_20-25-48.png

upload_2014-7-23_20-29-29.png

upload_2014-7-23_20-30-42.png

upload_2014-7-23_20-32-14.png

He didn't say anything else to me after that. I know I said some pretty harsh things but as I said earlier, I don't want my environment to be full of this nonsense.

Attachments

• upload_2014-7-23_20-10-59.png
    upload_2014-7-23_20-10-59.png
    212.8 KB · Views: 201
I bet he didn't see that coming xD Epic.

Thanks man :) I'm pretty sure there's going to be a lot more like this whether if it's another match, (Like with that Dampierre) or with these messages lol. I fixed the resolution qualities on my screens so the videos should be much clearer now. I'll try to keep them as entertaining as possible :)

It depends. Do you mean "women" gamers or women "gamers"?

by "women gamers" I'm referring to those that will play the game, and by play I mean just hit buttons hoping that'll be enough to win, and then proceed to bitch over every little thing in the game...and then attempt to unleash the "I'm woman" card as a means for white-knights to thirst over etc...so probably "women" gamers. there are about only 4-5 woman "gamers" I know of that still keep my hopes up that women can be respected in this community.

but seriously aside from women "gamers"...all the "women" gamers I've come across have all bitched and whined just the same.

I honestly don't
Speaking of advertising 8wayrun.com, I get a voice hatemail from crazypanda987.

Here's the story....

I picked my scrubby Hilde against 2 other characters and we lag out. On the 3rd try, he went Mitsu and stick with Hilde. I had to struggle a bit to beat his Mitsurugi with my scrubby Hilde, but I managed to pull a rabbit out of my hat and won it. He was like GGs and stuff although his voice sounded cocky and maybe a bit snobbish imho.

Next up I picked Yoshi and goes he Natsu. As the match went along, he was talking like he knew what I was gonna do like "I'm gonna keep bombing you if you just lay there."Unfortunately for him, I win the match turn on and turn on my mic and troll with a line "You sure talk a lot of smack"

Sure enough he left but soon after I received 2 messages from him.

The first voicemail was something like: I was saying ggs and you think I'm talking smack. Go to 8wayrun and learn tech traps and combos" and bunch of other mumbo jumbo. I already knew.

The second one I couldn't hear that well, but I heard something like "you're blocked".

I hope he can find this hatemail and correct me for the error of my ways of 8wayrun.
I honestly don't know what you're talking about but if I acted in such a way that offended you I'm sorry but posting me a minor on the internet seems quite childish and it makes me question wether you have a life other that's that of a virtual life if you have something to say you could've sent me a message saying you didn't like the way I played or how I spoke to you but to post my name on the web in a vainglorious way to make yourself fell high and mighty to get "likes" seems quite childish

I honestly don't

I honestly don't know what you're talking about but if I acted in such a way that offended you I'm sorry but posting me a minor on the internet seems quite childish and it makes me question wether you have a life other that's that of a virtual life if you have something to say you could've sent me a message saying you didn't like the way I played or how I spoke to you but to post my name on the web in a vainglorious way to make yourself fell high and mighty to get "likes" seems quite childish
I'll just say this, if you're offended by my actions I give my sincerest apologies.

Back