PSN/XBL Hatemail Thread

Me when I get hate
tumblr_inline_nao1dizAL01sirzkq.gif

This thread is awesome! Don't know how much hatemails i got after 100 matches on psn but at least 30 i guess. But that just means we are BETTER than those F*CKERS!

This thread is awesome! Don't know how much hatemails i got after 100 matches on psn but at least 30 i guess. But that just means we are BETTER than those F*CKERS!
I made a 2nd account...beat an A rank player the hatemail I got was on par with a someone who has special needs

So, I've got my first real hatemail in a long while, and decided to upload it. My response to the first one was to show him how to really use Cerv, and the second was asking where his parents were, roughly. He replied later, but I deleted them without thinking. Shame too :(

Attachments

• 20150105_142424.jpg
    20150105_142424.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 251
  • 20150105_142434.jpg
    20150105_142434.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 245
So, I've got my first real hatemail in a long while, and decided to upload it. My response to the first one was to show him how to really use Cerv, and the second was asking where his parents were, roughly. He replied later, but I deleted them without thinking. Shame too :(
did you take these photo's via potato?

I did get this random message on XBL.

For the record, I've banned nobody (that's something I don't view as my call and leave that to higher ups), and infracted a grand total of one person so far since I was modded.
lol she is nothing special i have beaten her 16 to 4 i used devil jin she called me a worthless scrub i just replied "dude you have no skill as ivy and viola i can read you like a book do the world a favour sign off xboxlive IVY change your name to AzureTranCOd and leave the scv community alone

Back