PSN/XBL Hatemail Thread

The other day I got called a coward (among other things) by a guy who used an invisible Algol hex edit (literally invisible, couldn't do a thing about 1A) in an attempt to finally get a win on my Edge Master. Still beat him though >:D

It's as I've been saying my whole online experience. Playing take video games WAY too seriously.

upload_2015-5-7_18-28-55.png

I don't doubt it. I beat them when I was half asleep and texting. ;p probably could whoop their ass easier if I was paying attention.

and what really makes me laugh is during the whole fight she was laughing at me and shit and bitching about me grabbing. Id told her you can duck and break grabs, you should know that with your higher than 80 percent average. I just find them laughable

You kicked that Elysium guy's ass? Lol i don't even remember that psn. I hate randoms.

theyre some chick named Luffyduff. actually fought them after that (i think a few days ago. cant remember). their viola was complete garbage. to prove point i used viola and beat them with little effort. no hate mail this time but they got on their mic and started cursing and yelling. They got me kicked from a room because of it xD "kick that bitch, she's complete shit" blah blah blah

Lol you would forget since you lost to him
I mean, probably. I forget a lot of things. I don't even remember who you are half the time tbh.

theyre some chick named Luffyduff. actually fought them after that (i think a few days ago. cant remember). their viola was complete garbage. to prove point i used viola and beat them with little effort. no hate mail this time but they got on their mic and started cursing and yelling. They got me kicked from a room because of it xD "kick that bitch, she's complete shit" blah blah blah
Sounds like a cool guy.

>Arrive to lobby, expecting some actual competitive matches. (SRS BUSINESS M8)
>Beaten Ivy MU with Yoshi.
>Guy blames CaS ("No CaS")
>Leave and watch the salt unfold.
P6UEQZs.jpg

cxWLIVd.jpg

>Arrive to lobby, expecting some actual competitive matches. (SRS BUSINESS M8)
>Beaten Ivy MU with Yoshi.
>Guy blames CaS ("No CaS")
>Leave and watch the salt unfold.
P6UEQZs.jpg

cxWLIVd.jpg

To be fair, I know this 8wayrunner and I know you as well.

You do use the CAS hacks and stuff of cool characters, but at times some people aren't gonna take kindly to CAS having hitbox issues(even if you fix it to be legit).

On the other hand, I know Oreo likes to talk smack and likes runbacks. So to his defense, he wanted to fight you more which is why he says what he says. Besides you're not afraid of him, are you?

Back