Pyrrah's Personality

Yellowrose

[09] Warrior
When Project Soul either makes Soul Calibur 5.2 or Soul Calibur 6, does anyone want Pyrrah to have a more mature personality? Not so much that she doesn't feel sorry for her opponent, but more willingness to fight and less regret. Also on the topic of Pyrrah, does anyone want Pyrrah to continue to dress conservation or more like Sophitia?

Your Thoughts.

I think she is fine as is. But I think that in future iterations, Pat should have to stop her from attacking people in every day situations because she was so used to having to kill, and that is a tough habit to break.

And I think that she has the right level of maturity, given being alternatively babied and abused by the unpredictable Tira. The Cassandra-like dress also suits her in my opinion, she isn't "mature" enough to be wearing clothes like Sophitia.

She's fine. It's just too exaggerated. She needs to tone it down a little bit on the quotes. Many do actually.

Pyrrha-Omega's introduction and presence in story mode made me ADORE her.

As long as Pyrrah doesn't get a migraine at the end of her fights. Also I don't think Patrokolos needs to worry about Pyrrah being some cute serial killer. Pyrrah only killed out of self defense/survival. Anyways thanks for the comments and I can't wait to see what the future holds for Pyrrah.

I'd like her to be more mature like Sophitia, but still dress conservatively.
And I obviously want her to be more experienced with fighting.
And also, I'd want her to still have her claw.
But what would be cool is to have it started to return to being a normal arm, yet still malfested-looking. And she could wear bandages around it to hide it.

I think her personality should sort of continue from where it left off. She needs to be more confident and sure of herself. Less whiny and apologetic. It would be nice to see her stand up for herself even if it's something small. I loved the moment where she told nightmare "You'll have to get through me first!"

And yes, definitely keep the claw. And dress more conservatively, like in Sophitia's old 2P outfits with the robes and all. The robe + Nightmare claw will be all the rage in fashion circles.

Thanks for the comment everyone and it's nice to see people agree with Pyrrha dressing conservatively. Now the bad part, I don't want Pyrrha to have the mutated arm. I wouldn't be mad if she did, but I rather she not. That's all for now.

It's good that Pyrrha is dressing conservatively but knowing Namco... They'll whore her out the poor girl.
The amount of truth in this statement is depressing.
I mean, look what they did with characters like Sophitia, Cassandra, and Xianghua.
Sophitia started out with actual armor, but then entered the world of excessive cleavage in the second game.
Cassandra was fine in SC2 and 3, but ditched proper pants/skirts in SC4. (I'm mostly referring to 1P outfits)
And Xianghua's designs were mostly cute and sensible, but then she looked like a lingerie model in SC4 ._.

Pyrrha will probably follow in her mother's footsteps, knowing PS. Boob upgrades and all.

The amount of truth in this statement is depressing.
I mean, look what they did with characters like Sophitia, Cassandra, and Xianghua.
Sophitia started out with actual armor, but then entered the world of excessive cleavage in the second game.
Cassandra was fine in SC2 and 3, but ditched proper pants/skirts in SC4. (I'm mostly referring to 1P outfits)
And Xianghua's designs were mostly cute and sensible, but then she looked like a lingerie model in SC4 ._.

Pyrrha will probably follow in her mother's footsteps, knowing PS. Boob upgrades and all.

I know what you mean, they started nice but once they got to SC4, it was pretty much catering to the male demographic/fanservice.

S/N: Because I love Xianghua... Hmmm, Xianghua in SC4 1P *Homer Drool*

i found it odd that she was covering up everything and being super conservative but wearing a pretty short skirt. i think Pyrrha is gonna follow in Cassandra's footsteps in terms of fashion more than her mother. her fashion taste seem more geared towards Cassy anyway.

She's so cute she turns gay guys into straight.

But I was actually thinking about this. If we get SCVI, I think she'll be more confident looking, likely a bit more exposed like Cassandra. I like how her outfit is like a mix of Cassandra's SCIV 2P and a maid outfit, I hope the guys at PS don't mess with it too much. I just hope she gets a better stance like Sophitia.

If anything, she's probably the deconstruction of the Alexandras (timid, overly dressed, cute not hot). She's the opposite of what the Alexandras are supposed to be because Tira fucked her in the brain, lol.

If anything, she's probably the deconstruction of the Alexandras (timid, overly dressed, cute not hot). She's the opposite of what the Alexandras are supposed to be because Tira fucked her in the brain, lol.
i don't fully agree. cassandra is pretty/cute in SC2. but she never went into the hot category like her sister because she didn't wear revealing outfits (until SC4 but even that wasn't a whole lot revealed; thighs, bosom, shoulders. that was it.) cassandra was overly dressed as well and was the most conservative girl in the series.

Back