Question for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos1x

[10] Knight
if i beat you 16-3 offline would you think we where equally skilled?

In this scenario im using Algol with out bubble shield.

its a simple question. try to give a simple answer.

Um No? And if they think their even with that kind of loss then they obviously are fake and are top of the scrub list. :D Simple Enough?

oh and if they try to talk shit and be like "But I was doin all this cool stuff" Be like "Uh no? Cause it obviously didnt work if you lost to me 16 times. Now do my nookie"

:D

knowledge of your own character is key. Knowledge of other characters is also key. You can put me up against an apprentice and that score would likley be the outcome. But you put me up against another maxi, I promise it would be the reverse.

So I guess you gotta look at it from both spectrums. But to answer you question simply....Id say they lack anti-algol skill at the very least.

Now please dont do my nookie.....creeeeeeepy!! just sayin

HRD

Ps: this is my first time ever playing your character offline. you have more experience vs algol offline then i do vs your character.

My mind was blown when i beat you 16-3 offline with out bubble shield and you said this.
Seeing as how you've participated in zero tournaments so far, I think it's safe to say we're at least equally skilled.

I hate being suckered into conversations like that!!

Vincent FTW!!! Algol is a broke ass dick

HRD
sc2maxi2.gif

Vincent who did you use?

Chaos my opinion is, that day you were clearly the better player. Have you guys only played one session? If so, that's not enough to say you are clearly better. Now if you guys play like, 3 more series and you beat him by a similar score every time then we'd be fools to say you guys are of equal skill. Just my opinion of course. You ARE using Algol but IMO Algol is no where near as broken as Hilde.

BlackRoseVale: This thread seems perfectly fine, a dispute and Chaos just wants other people's imput on it.

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies. After hearing what HRD said I have to change my opinion. It is very possible that you two are even. Like for example Theirs Slayer_X64. I play him all the time. Yet I barely win. But then when I go against some people that beat the shit out of him I win. So it really just depends on who your opponent is using. Who their used to fighting. Who your used to fights and what not.

@HRD. They dont wanna do your nookie cause your too bust doing mine! Mwaha!

Reactions: HRD
Krayzie: My primary, Sophitia.

Don't worry, though, we've tried taking it to PMs. We've tried setting up rematches. But this is how it is. All I can do is offer to play him for $100 on Broken Destiny since Algol is fixed on there. But that might not happen. Oh well.

Krayzie: My primary, Sophitia.

Don't worry, though, we've tried taking it to PMs. We've tried setting up rematches. But this is how it is. All I can do is offer to play him for $100 on Broken Destiny since Algol is fixed on there. But that might not happen. Oh well.

Well of course he doesn't wanna play on broken destiny, I wouldn't either. What is 'fixed' about Algol in that game? I don't have a PSP or broken destiny and would never buy it anyway, I HATE handheld fighting games.

CV5Yorktown: SU vs Mick FT5 at FSAK.......you were saying??

Krayzie: The thing that's fixed is when you GI a bubble. It gives you frame advantage in BD, but in SC4 you're at disadvantage. IMO that's the deciding factor for standing a proper chance against Algol, since not everyone has super TC and super TJ counterattacks.

Wow those changes are huge. Why didn't they think of that before, or better yet patch it into SC4? That would have been WAY better! Air combo out of bubbles makes perfect sense and so does GIing bubbles giving you advantage instead of disadvantage. I always hated the fact that the dude could still BB me before I do something after the GI.

this is retarded........ algol isn't broken learn to deal with the character

half of the people who call him broken don't even know the match up

as for vints its pretty safe to say he hasn't cared about SC4 for some time now

Just throwing this out there, but I'm considering flying out to the Devastation tournament. It's been too long since I've seen the USA players. I will post again when I book my flight.

The two of you need to go to Devastation and settle this shit. That way, we can get some entertainment value for all of this back and forth ridiculesness.

P.S.: real men don't hide behind bubbles. Real talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back