Quiting the SC scene

It was sincere and I've said my peace. I hope Ramus knows the inexplicable crimes he has committed. For Ramus is truly an evil and terrible person.
I simply just don't know what you expect me to say.

Because even if I were to play along, I would not know how.

That's why I don't like you :'(

You never take anything I say seriously. Like I'm somehow playing a game. This isn't a game or fantasy Ramus. This is real life and you need to realize that real life has consequence for every action. My heart is weak and brittle, not sure how much more I can take.

Play some peeps you don't like in SCV. Keep it classy yet fight with all you got. Eventually, you'll build a bridge called rivalry which can sometimes lead to friendships. Sulk alone and obviously people will think you got issues. This is why you'll always hold grudges which in turn will harden your heart.

Ain't no girl for instance gonna date a man who can't take initiative to fall flat yet get up and woo until she caves in. A man who is too sensitive will get trampled on. A man too rough may scare a girl away. Apply this silly logic of mine to gamers getting to know each other and maybe you'll see it's not that far out of what people want.

All people want is attention, because we're built that way.

Play some peeps you don't like in SCV. Keep it classy yet fight with all you got. Eventually, you'll build a bridge called rivalry which can sometimes lead to friendships. Sulk alone and obviously people will think you got issues. This is why you'll always hold grudges which in turn will harden your heart.

Ain't no girl for instance gonna date a man who can't take initiative to fall flat yet get up and woo until she caves in. A man who is too sensitive will get trampled on. A man too rough may scare a girl away. Apply this silly logic of mine to gamers getting to know each other and maybe you'll see it's not that far out of what people want.

All people want is attention, because we're built that way.

I have no clue what you are saying, but I agree.

Just laying out an ultimatum for Ramus. Not out of spite though.
I know it sounds like I am a little weak-willed and that I don't wish to stand up for myself, the problem is that I simply don't know how. Besides I don't want to be rude towards people.
But if it must be, then be it.

And Ramus, I just like giving him a hard time.
I wonder why.
I actually laughed a bit, I am sorry if I did something wrong, I mean is not like I enjoy this kind of thing, but is not like you care either way.
To be honest, we have barely ever talked to each other, so I don't know the sense of this really.
Anyhow, I don't believe that I am less than cordial to most people around, but if the fact that I am rather oblivious at most things made you think so, I'm sorry but you are wrong.

I know it sounds like I am a little weak-willed and that I don't wish to stand up for myself, the problem is that I simply don't know how. Besides I don't want to be rude towards people. But if it must be, then be it.

That's the spirit. But before you go your way.....

SCV-IMAGEN-2.jpg

Look at it this way, he'll have to overcome the Leixia MU or she'll literally say every end round "WOW!!!! I WON!!!"

If he wins then.........

SCV-IMAGEN-2 (1).jpg

Just kidding!!!

Edit: once I get SCV on PSN and get online back for XBL, I guess I'll have to schedule a fight with Ramus. Win or lose, I look for back and forth matches since I'm rusty. Until then, reality demands my time.

Yoshi did I ever told you that Z.W.E.I, unlike Leixia, actually can give damage to the opponent?

Back