R.I.P. Thread

*Revive Thread*

R.I.P to one of my friends named Adam. He shot himself in the head while he was on shrooms about 5 days ago. He was the first person to hear my band play.

Where ever you are now, I hope you are happier now. You will be missed.
I'm a little late here, but sorry to hear that man. If you need someone to talk to i'll be around. Don't hesitate to pm me when you need it.

I was talking to my mother one day and she told me that she was reading a book on terrorism while walking inside of the Twin Towers just a couple of days before it happened. I'm glad she flew back to Cali days earlier, thank God sh wasn't in that mess.

A couple of days ago my dad told me he turned on the t.v. on 9/11 while he was getting dressed for work. He saw the tower fall and he thought it was another sci-fi show (He likes those kind of shows). He turned the channel and realized it was on every news station. He said "Oh my god." It was a horrible day for all of us.

R.I.P. 9/11ers. America isn't the most perfect place on this earth, but with the right attitude we can carve a beautiful country.

Yes, I do. Why do you ask?

I was just curious. You were pretty young at the time. And I don't mean what somebody told you, or some half-constructed notion of that day. I was 19 or so at the time I remember it all pretty clearly. Was just curious what your memories are like. You're about on the edge of what will one day be "living memory" so I was wondering what sort of experiences you would have had and might have retained.

I was just curious. You were pretty young at the time. And I don't mean what somebody told you, or some half-constructed notion of that day. I was 19 or so at the time I remember it all pretty clearly. Was just curious what your memories are like. You're about on the edge of what will one day be "living memory" so I was wondering what sort of experiences you would have had and might have retained.

Oh... I see. I was about 7 or 8, I forget. I was sitting on the bed with my 3 sisters watching the tower fall to pieces. We were terrified and nonetheless sympathetic. I was very young, so no one told me the facts about why the hi-jackers did such a thing. I found out a a little later and I was shocked. All of those lives... there's no expression for it. 'Til this day I still think about the families, the heroes, the people on the planes, the innocent lives that were lost and whenever I think about it I have a new feeling about life. Every time I complain that "I can't have this" or "I want that." I always think about the people who "can't" stop crying because of lost family and "want" to have them back. I'm young, but I feel like I understand a lot like adults do.

My mother actually passed away on the 9th of this month.
She had a second stroke just a little over a year after her first, so I guess the stress of everything was just too much for her.

The only thing I can say is that now she can rest peacefully and that she was and still is everything to me.

She had a second stroke just a little over a year after her first, so I guess the stress of everything was just too much for her.

The only thing I can say is that now she can rest peacefully and that she was and still is everything to me.

my condolences. I'm sure she was a wonderful person in life, and you and yours are in my prayers.

My condolences CFW, i also lost my Mother when i was pretty young at age of 12, that was pretty tough.
But i stay thankful for having shared that time with such a wonderful person.
Remember, she will always be a part of you.
She made you who you are.
I always think my best traits were passed down from my mother.

Stay strong CFW. And for what it's worth, I constantly hug my mother even though sometimes she gets a bit annoyed.....*pouts*

But like you I cherish those dear to me. Hence why I give my mother as much hugs as I can give her to show that I always love her.

That's rough kiddo. I don't know what I'll do when one of my parents passes away. I love them so much. Nobody loves you like a parent does. Children need things from you, a spouse expects to be treated as an equal, but to a parent, you're the whole world and they give of themselves endlessly for you (I'm not saying they love you less, or they have nothing to give you. But every kind of love is different). My condolences man, I feel for ya and I hope you've got other family to help you cope with it.

R.I.P. Cliff Burton. He died in Sweden while on tour with Metallica 25 years ago today. This song has several of his finest moments.

Just found this today but I was wondering if I could post my general R.I.P's here that haven't exactly occured "recently"because well, many important people have died since I could be affected by it. I have one for now in case this needs to be deleted.

1. R.I.P Mako you made me fall asleep Friday nights after watching Avatar: The Last Airbender. Your voice game me dreams of lightning and fire as well as epic tales of warriors moving the elements.

R.I.P. little kitten I accidentally ran over with a lawnmower. I'm so terribly sorry to the point where I couldn't help but feel like a jerk. Should I've went and do the lawn earlier or so, you would of been alive. I hope god looks after you by giving you all the fish, milk and all that make a kitten happy. Until then, I will never let the grass ever get longer and make sure to be more attentive to something as cute as this:

baby_black_and_white_kitten_in_grass_mousepad-p144062800681533242trak_400.jpg

Back