Random Post Thread

Pyrrah's got pretty panties.
yup

pyrrha_18.jpg
And we're going to get them in the upcoming dlc.

Well over here in the states theres a big thing about him hiring massage guys and trying to get them to touch his pecker. Theres a small handful that popped up.

You get me drunk enough, and so long as the wife can watch.....that might happen.....LOL

I don't see why people make such a big deal out of someone's sexual preference. Do you sleep with them? THEN WHY SHOULD YOU EVEN CARE!?

As a straight person, men are attractive than women when they are a smooth player. I mean, many movies always had a playboy......not a playgirl. A girl is called a slut when she sleeps around and all that by both genders. Where as a man may be shunned but is more tolerable.

Ironic that I would say everyone is equal yet this rings me to say this.

Chowin down on some(ghetto grocery store fake) Mexican food, a realization hits me. American culture has not produced a single decent piece of cuisine in all two hundred someodd years of its history. Nothing but lard-fried lard on a stick, equally unhealthy "cleanse' or "detox" cocktails, and food stolen from other cultures. Shameful.

Indeed. American culture feeds on lard. whether if its lard + salt, lard + sugar, or lard + lard. either way you're ingesting a ton of lard. then they wonder why there's an obesity epidemic. blame the food industry

Back