Raph confirmed as SCV Nightmare :D

It's hax. Just about every smartass, loudmouthed scrub on XBL that has some vague comprehension of how to play has SCIV Nightmare & Siegfried as well as fiery Cervantes. Wiping the floor with that kind of player is one of the rare times a one-sided match feels gratifying, I think. I still have one or two leave lobbies as soon as they see me even as bad as I am >:D

aw man, ur to hard on yourself. I dont think you are bad by any means. You just need to quit mashin out your strings

Daishi saying "yeah we check the forums out regularly", but he very delicately pointed basically that a lot of proposals were not well thought out or didnt' make sense or would hurt the game more than it would help.

God bless his professionalism.

It's a stretch, but maybe Raph is related to Graf Dumas. Perhaps twins?
Or perhaps during development they just tossed Raph's head under the mask as a placeholder and never got around to changing it before release.
Either way, this thread is proving to be very interesting.

It's a stretch, but maybe Raph is related to Graf Dumas. Perhaps twins?
Or perhaps during development they just tossed Raph's head under the mask as a placeholder and never got around to changing it before release.
Either way, this thread is proving to be very interesting.

I think Raph actually is Graf Dumas. I read somewhere that the artbook shows Raph as the new host for Soul Edge. How he became Nighty and what happened after Zwei defeated him...we don't know.

I think Raph actually is Graf Dumas. I read somewhere that the artbook shows Raph as the new host for Soul Edge. How he became Nighty and what happened after Zwei defeated him...we don't know.

Yeah, my opinions have changed since that post. I read on the SC wiki or something like that that Soul Edge's essence possessed a swordsman who was in the forest. That kind of sounds like Raph to me.
So now, follow up question, what's SCVI's Nightmare going to be like?

I think SCVI's Nightmare will either be Raph in noble attire with some Azure armor (a la Raph from SC2) or Raph himself in Nightmare's armor.

I don't know if anyone is still discussing Raphael = Nightmare anymore but I was thinking of something. It's possible that Raph could've been nightmare even before Graf Dumas. I say this because when Tira fights Nightmare and wins she says "Oh well ANOTHER faker bleeding all over himself." That means there was another wielder of soul edge before Graf Dumas since Tira obviously knows about one! Feedback?

I don't know if anyone is still discussing Raphael = Nightmare anymore but I was thinking of something. It's possible that Raph could've been nightmare even before Graf Dumas. I say this because when Tira fights Nightmare and wins she says "Oh well ANOTHER faker bleeding all over himself." That means there was another wielder of soul edge before Graf Dumas since Tira obviously knows about one! Feedback?
There could possibly be, people who have tried to impersonate The Azure Knight before. Dampierre was one such character who used many fake identities, including in saying he was Nightmare lol. It wouldn't be too far off to assume others would try to use that title, to gain fear/respect and etc. If Tira managed to run into those 'fakers', she'd be sure to make them bleed for daring to besmirch Nighty's name ;D

There could possibly be, people who have tried to impersonate The Azure Knight before. Dampierre was one such character who used many fake identities, including in saying he was Nightmare lol. It wouldn't be too far off to assume others would try to use that title, to gain fear/respect and etc. If Tira managed to run into those 'fakers', she'd be sure to make them bleed for daring to besmirch Nighty's name ;D
Ha ha very true

Back