Raph confirmed as SCV Nightmare :D

Don't worry my friend, you're not alone. I too miss her 2B+K, her parries, 66A+B, 3B mixups, etc. Amy was da bes. At least sha's [practically] confirmed for Lost Swords. I'd drop Viola in a heart beat for Amy. :sc4amy1:

Fond memories of a guy screaming down the mic at me "I HATE HER SHE DOESN'T LET YOU GET UP OR DO ANYTHING OR MOVE URGH."

<3

It was the best feeling when you landed 1A on hit or 66A+B/33B on block and you do B+K and it was successful.

Although, if Amy were put in SCV as she was in IV, she wouldn't be as good because of her tiny damage. She'd need a damage buff to compensate :D

Guys we missed something... They changed the SCIV profiles also. By this I mean the characters not in SCV (Amy, Setsuka, Sophitia, Cassandra, etc.)

this thread continues to make me laugh.

I gotta say though I'm curious what they plan to do for the next soul calibur game considering the reactions to V...will they axe all of this 'story' content or continue it. Regardless though I really hope they don't get rid of rapier raphael and if they do they better at least give that attack style to someone else.

I'm still confident Viola is Amy, but I wonder what they're going to do next. It seems like Hoshino is guiding the story elsewhere now.

On another note, I'm glad Raphael is searching for SC to cure Amy. It's a nice change. Maybe he'll be able to get cured also and we'll see his awesome SC2 self. Plus, it gives him a better story and reason to fight! Then maybe apathetic Amy will make some friends.

I think that cure would be double-edged at the very least. The best cure possible is the Dvapara-yuga, and we already know what happened last time Raph found a piece of that- it burned him and he destroyed it.

Raph and Amy, like Siegfried, are now pawns of the swords game, and the only ones likely to be able to cure them are Edgemaster and Kilik (possibly Talim).

A hilarious twist would be Raph and Amy being cured by an older Talim and have Raphael immediately ask for her hand in marriage because Amy needs a mommy. :P

I think that cure would be double-edged at the very least. The best cure possible is the Dvapara-yuga, and we already know what happened last time Raph found a piece of that- it burned him and he destroyed it.

Raph and Amy, like Siegfried, are now pawns of the swords game, and the only ones likely to be able to cure them are Edgemaster and Kilik (possibly Talim).

A hilarious twist would be Raph and Amy being cured by an older Talim and have Raphael immediately ask for her hand in marriage because Amy needs a mommy. :P
Lmao or be like I must repay you! You're the perfect age to be muh wife!
Talim: (>-O.O-)
Cuz it's similar to how Ralph adopted Amy when she saved him bwahhahahahha.

Hey in Soul Calibur IV Rapahel was looking for Soul calibur so he can bring a new world for Amy and himself so they both can be happy ever after, but Amy left to find him and help out. Things didn't turn out well though because during 17 years after Soul Calibur IV it's rumor that Raphael has died, but his body was control by Nightmare (Graf Dumas) so Raphael is reborn but he is not full control over himself. When Z.W.E.I. defeated Nightmare in Soul Calibur V, Raphael at than regain and has full control over his own body and start searching for his beloved Amy. That's my theory fans!

Back