Request to go!

Next up , Mahbu, which I only did because the request reminded me of Jade Cocoon 2, which was great, and inspired me to do a Kahu CAS for my own thread
View attachment 30296

I love it thanks!!
Off topic: i didnt like jade cocoon2 much, although that could be because of how much i loved the first one.

Anyway can i please get the formular off you?? Oh and Thanks again!! ^__^

remember Quinion did Hoard, a cut Soul Calibur character? well, now it's my turn, i have a request- one of the cut female SC character-

003.gif
Once again donut requests an overdone character that almost nobody has done right
Sephiroth-kingdom-hearts-502410_980_680.jpg

wallls.com-10445.jpg

SephirothKHCostume_in_Dissidia.png

I have a request for a list of characters, which you can pick one to which ever you see fit. you are probably one of the few extremely talented SCV artists which why i have come to you:

RE_Tyrant.jpg

MGR_Famitsu_Scans_Sundowner_02_MGSTV.jpg

jak2-baron-praxis.jpg

Krimzon-Guard-jak-and-daxter-13196944-1421-816.jpg
When Kintaro SC5's CAS will B up?

For those who don't know, these people need assistance. Let us help them my fellow 8wayrunners.

I love it thanks!!
Off topic: i didnt like jade cocoon2 much, although that could be because of how much i loved the first one.

Anyway can i please get the formular off you?? Oh and Thanks again!! ^__^

I never played the first, but the image search I did when I was deciding whether or not to do it brought back a lot of fond memories of the sequel for me, which could have been the great design (shared by both games) as much as the gameplay...i'll post that formula tomorrow, but you can probably figure out 99% just by looking...only place it gets tricky is the sticker layering on the hat

Is someone ready for a little bit of hard work??

Ivy_%28project_soul%29.jpg
Argh this would be a so much better 2P than that yellow bodysuit.
I tried this as an Ivy 3P, but her official is way too zaftig ...........the puffball neck item disappears into her cleavage/chest and her hips .....well, I wasn't satisfied with the result so I'm working on a CAS instead that I can manipulate the proportions and get closer to the illustration

I was more interested in trying to make the outfit more than anything so heres my go at it..

20130410_152122.jpg

Oh, yes, I know. That's what I meant when I said that the design I posted was the only one of her designs that he didn't recreate. He's made her second, third, and fourth designs.
He has a lot on his plate right now in terms of requests, so that's why I asked here.

It's virtually impossible to make a four armed Kintaro, but why not make do without the four arms and go with a detailed Kintaro 8wayrunners? How's that sound, Namco Fan?

Back