Resident Evil 6 Mutha fuckas!!!

i think the skin head dude is the other Wesker child. since one besides albert was still alive. chris' tantrum that he throws makes me curious but then at the beginning there was that woman blaming herself that everything happened so it was probably her Chris was talking about. very surprised that they got Leon's original voice acter to do his part. been doing leon since RE4 back in 2004. that's a long time to sticking with the same video game character. also if that blonde haired chick is ashley then her being more useful than she was before would be a big help. It seems like they gathered up all of the main RE cast and finally put them together in one game. I just hope that's the case. Barry Burton, Rebecca Chambers, and the other former S.T.A.R.S. members need to finally show up.

Hype!

I'm a big fan, I have all the Resident Evil's on my hard drive. But I really hope it's more survival horror rather than just action.

Either way I'm still hyped!

i think the skin head dude is the other Wesker child. since one besides albert was still alive. chris' tantrum that he throws makes me curious but then at the beginning there was that woman blaming herself that everything happened so it was probably her Chris was talking about. very surprised that they got Leon's original voice acter to do his part. been doing leon since RE4 back in 2004. that's a long time to sticking with the same video game character. also if that blonde haired chick is ashley then her being more useful than she was before would be a big help. It seems like they gathered up all of the main RE cast and finally put them together in one game. I just hope that's the case. Barry Burton, Rebecca Chambers, and the other former S.T.A.R.S. members need to finally show up.

<3 Rebecca!

<3 Rebecca!
the girl pretty much single handed took down like 3 Umbrella facilities! why is she not considered a major character? she did more than Claire yet claire got her own movie and 2 different games? WTF!?

anyway I wonder if the action we've seen is still gonna be the same. RE games are well known from RE4 on to change themselves up. like I remember in RE5 they were going to have it where if a majini was doing a rush attack at you then you could do a dodge like ducking or swaying quickly to the side. then they took it out. that thing where you dive on the ground and turn around to shoot was pretty cool.

IGN said:
We're also told Ada Wong will have a playable role in the game, though not immediately. It appears as though the Ada storyline will become available to players after the Chris and Leon arcs have been completed, plus a third primary narrative featuring a new character. Any of the three main story branches will be selectable early on in the game, allowing players to see each storyline through to completion before starting another one.

So pretty much Ada will be playable just like in RE4.
Co-Op will be available via online and each character will have their partners.

IGN said:
Resident Evil 6 will also receive pre-order bonuses at GameStop, Best Buy and Amazon. According to Capcom, each retailer "will each get an exclusive map that will function with various modes in the game."
Not so sure how I feel about THAT...but I'm sure there will be DLC later of all the maps to be available.

I don't want to see another game filled with RE4 characters. If I wanted that I would just play RE4. I want to see new playable people. I know you can play as Leon, Chris, Ada, and that new guy but I wonder who else is playable.

Leon and Ada are Resident Evil 2 characters actually...Another thing also, it's not like you're going to be following JUST Leon and Ada like in 4...Ada is going to be just an extra plot once you pass the game with all three of the characters with different plots in the game.
And also, Ada is a HUGE plot character...she was working with Wesker in 4 and now that Wesker seems to be "gone" from 5...why would you not want to know what she's up to..? Lol
And TBH, I wouldn't want new characters to be taking place of pretty much the main characters we've been following for all these years.
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is coming out soon and that follows the POV of the Umbrella Security Service Team, so that's pretty much a good side track from the main characters until 6 comes out.

I'm a big fan of the series and the trailer blew me away. By the end of it, I was already on Amazon.com ready to pre-order.

Why hasn't this series died yet?
(pun not intended)

My answer: Because it is Awesome!!!

Serious answer: The series isn't dead yet because it is making Capcom serious money.

More Leon?! /wrist
Chris looks as buff as ever, but I want to see Rebecca and some of the other characters.
Seriously Leon was like the only main character to not meet Wesker. How do you pull that off?

stoked for this game... need to resurrect my ps3 in time.. or buy a new one... i got pleanty of time...

Back