Resident Evil 6 Mutha fuckas!!!

Leon fucking S. Kennedy.....nuff said.
who cares about Leon cocky Kennedy. Chris succeeds him and if Hunk, Claire, or Rebecca are in this then he's even pushed further back. he was the worst character in The Mercenaries history as well. I don't understand why people like him. probably his emo style hair and cool voice. that's why I'm going to have a fun time killing his as in RE:ORC.

Take it you weren't a fan of RE2? :P
And Leon is just a fucken bad ass.
Everyone else is just as good too but I LOVE Leon's attitude second close to Wesker.

what makes leon "rock"? AKA stand out better than everyone else?
Well some of my favorite RE memories where from 2 and 4. RE4 would have been my favorite one if the monster where actually zombies. Zombies are the only monsters that genuinely frighten me. Obviously he was the main guy in both games. Also that RE Degeneration movie made him even more badass than he usually is.

Well some of my favorite RE memories where from 2 and 4. RE4 would have been my favorite one if the monster where actually zombies. Zombies are the only monsters that genuinely frighten me. Obviously he was the main guy in both games. Also that RE Degeneration movie made him even more badass than he usually is.
my favorite thing he did in RE Degeneration was that free running business he did to get off that collapsing section. Claire is more badass in RE2 in my opinion. she goes through facing Mr. X all by herself while protecting a little girl at the same time. and she had no prior training either. and she even looks for her brother by herself and tries to take on an Umbrella facility. She does pretty darn well if you ask me.
Take it you weren't a fan of RE2? :P
And Leon is just a fucken bad ass.
Everyone else is just as good too but I LOVE Leon's attitude second close to Wesker.
I am a huge fan of RE2 also. i didn't have a problem with him in that game. it's when he got cocky/confident was when I was like "what?"

my favorite thing he did in RE Degeneration was that free running business he did to get off that collapsing section. Claire is more badass in RE2 in my opinion. she goes through facing Mr. X all by herself while protecting a little girl at the same time. and she had no prior training either. and she even looks for her brother by herself and tries to take on an Umbrella facility. She does pretty darn well if you ask me.
I never expressed any dislike towards any other character in the franchise. When he took the experience from his RE2 days and became cocky motherfucker he is now turned him into the ultimate Zombie/Las Plagas slaying badass IMO.

Ashely should be in a dumpster. Why is she not in a dumpster? Does she want evil chainsaw bitches killing her? No?

THEN GET IN THE DUMPSTER.

Seriously though, damn I am excited. There is suppose to be online play of up to about 6-8 people. This makes me think there might be a split screen co-op for single player, hopefully, by option and not a requirement.

Who is this new guy punching things? Troy Baker is his voice actor I know that much.

I am a huge fan of RE2 also. i didn't have a problem with him in that game. it's when he got cocky/confident was when I was like "what?"
I see Leon as a serious character more then cocky. You want a cocky character? Patroklos is FULL of it.
Leon only came off as cocky on Degeneration because Greg was acting like a know-it-all jackass and thought he was the shit. Now HE, was a cocky character.
Leon actually knew what he was getting himself into and knew how to deal with it.

But I guess everyone has their own preference. :P

I see Leon as a serious character more then cocky. You want a cocky character? Patroklos is FULL of it.
Leon only came off as cocky on Degeneration because Greg was acting like a know-it-all jackass and thought he was the shit. Now HE, was a cocky character.
Leon actually knew what he was getting himself into and knew how to deal with it.

But I guess everyone has their own preference. :P
your true with greg. I don't know. I just liked leon the least out of all the other RE characters. But that might be because we know the least about him. we know about jill's past, chris' past, rebecca's, claire's, and Barry's but not so much on Leon's. besides what that umbrella chronicles game told us.

Back