Resident Evil 6 Mutha fuckas!!!

It will almost definitely have both online co-op and Mercs. You probably can't move and shoot but the damn games are easy enough as is.
i think you can actually run and shoot. you can in the other new games. especially with other humans shooting back at you now. it's harder than RE5 with the military guys and their AKs.

I bet the blonde is Rebecca trying to pull a Jill with blonde hair. :>
I mean she looks a bit like her too, and the guy was going on about how he wanted to tell Rebecca's story soon. lol

I bet the blonde is Rebecca trying to pull a Jill with blonde hair. :>
I mean she looks a bit like her too, and the guy was going on about how he wanted to tell Rebecca's story soon. lol
shoot I wouldn't care if Rebecca dyed her hair blonde to keep up with the iconic Jill Valentine. as long she is in the game I will have had my wish granted. and what do you mean by this?> "the guy was going on about how he wanted to tell Rebecca's story soon."

Thought it was weskers offspring/Brother I.E Alex Wesker. Sherry looks like ashley and Sounds like her too lol. For the new villian... Probably just a new bad guy.

Holy shit Capcom finally remembered that whole thing about Sherry being the daughter of THE MAN WHO FUCKING MADE THE G-VIRUS. But now if only they could bring mah Claire back. Also it's about time Barry gets some spotlight.

So how does someone like Wesker, who would dispose of you in moment's end, have a kid? And I'm glad they didn't bring back Ashley, she served her purpose in 4.

Though Wesker Jr. is his son. he doesnt seem to possess the uber 1337 Matrix-esque speed that his dad has. No doubt his physical abilities are above that of a normal human, though (special blood type)

Back