Retro's rCaS

Thanks! Making silly creations is what I mainly like to do with CaS. I've also noticed some big differences in how creations look during gameplay compared to posting pics. I wish I had video capture so that I could show a little more about my creations. I think I'm starting to move on to other games and as a result, I've been getting less patient with putting detail into creations. I'll probably still play around with CaS sometimes and stop by once in a while though.

I completely understand, i managed to stop CAS creation altogether ONLY by buying me an xbox one and lending my 360 to my boy. They still play occasionally with my characters though when they have friends sleeping over, they're my biggest fans (except those on this board of course :), and it rejoices me.

I made countless vids of mine, just for hearing the sound of them, seeing them in motion doing silly or flashy moves, or just kicking a senior admin's butt i a private match once in a while :P

@Retrotator1: That Jasmine’s a dead ringer, man. Good shit.

@VILARCANE: Yah, dat’s the problem with alotta techniques. Place-by-view tends to have this problem since it doesn’t wrap around, and some SpecEq placement looks awkward from the side or front. My Anubis and Chinese Goddess creations are a bit like that, but I loved how they looked so much that I couldn’t help myself lol.

is damn right :P

I was more referring to Pocky Yoshi mon cher, our matchups were pretty even, with ups and down depending on our real life bar :p
But damn we did a LOT of flashy poses and silly moves, impossible ringouts and whatnot...so much fun even when we got destroyed by each other sometimes...off topic ends here sorry Retro

@Retrotator1: That Jasmine’s a dead ringer, man. Good shit.

@VILARCANE: Yah, dat’s the problem with alotta techniques. Place-by-view tends to have this problem since it doesn’t wrap around, and some SpecEq placement looks awkward from the side or front. My Anubis and Chinese Goddess creations are a bit like that, but I loved how they looked so much that I couldn’t help myself lol.

I could never have done that, except on concepts of course, but i always went for the realistic look and feel even in the goofiest of my creations, they had to look good in-game with as little clipping / protruding as possible or else they got deleted...
I only started to use place by axis very late in my CAS creator journey lol

Hey everyone! How's it going?
I'm really hyped for SC6, and I've been getting back into CaS lately.

Here's one that I just made of Mary O from Super Mario Maker:

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

Back