[10] Knight
Small turnout. 9 people

1) IceColdEdge (Siegfried)
2) Nori (Cervantes, 1 match of Voldo)
3 Agustin (Yoshi/Asta)
4) SA Rob (Hilde/Kilik)

Not sure about 5th and below.

Demarcus: Keep practicing dude, stick w/Hilde

GK: It's awesome you came out man, and good luck when you go back to Iraq. Come back safe my man

FunkPanda: Welcome to the tourney scene my man!

ICE: I didn't get a single match in. Mashed my head in, no excuses, good shit dude

Everybody else, including SA Rob, you make me vomit

SA: u r all trash how do you guys lose to Dallas people...

Out of Towners: Thanks for coming out hope to see you guys again

GK: Be Safe in Iraq

GGs to all I played... Had a great time this weekend... Thanks to SA especially my boy Nori for all the hospitality... Thanks to Nakofan for having us at his place for the little gathering post-tourney... You guys got that 1 lucky win in NBA Jam!... Me and C-Dub should have ended up 2-0....

Props also to FunkPanda for some pretty decent play in his first out-of-town tourney experience... Props on getting revenge on your new arch rival Chickenwing.

I'm in love w/ the chick that played Chun-Li in the street fighter movie...

- I.C.E.

P.S. Special props to my boy GK for coming out... It was great seeing you homie... Be safe out there in Iraq and can't wait to have you back for good in July.

It was pretty fun.
Yea Nori I don't play Hilde I'm terrible with her lol i just play Yoda really no other characters lol i'm not good with no one else.
Some good games in Puzzle fighter and sf4 as well, GG's to CNP lol it was fun

Actually yea GK recorded some matches

I'll post official results later:

Correction: Rob didn't get 4th. CNP did, Rob tied with me for 5th., but yea i don't remember where everyone else landed.......

ICE: GG's to our 1.....match that we played. lol, i'm not going to lie, i froze up like a little school girl....*sigh* oh well, and yes we should've won that 2nd game., but that's ok tho....MOST STEALS IN THE GAME BABY!!!! THAT'S HOW I ROLL!!!!! Besides....our dunks were cleaner that a mutherfuka....

Brandon/Jim: You both are homo....nuff said.

funkpanda: GG's. That was actually fun to play your yoshi....makes me respect the dik punch..... I've nvr seen so much flashing in a Match ever....my eyes are still blind from playin.

CNP: GG's bro, first time playin you and we ended up 1-1 in tournamnet play...that's hawt.

Demarcus: GG's bro, it was fun playin you. We'll see each other in March.

SA: .....i show no love to any of you....

GK: MY NIGGA!!!! hey man...stay safe out there man. And get that match of Me playin with Rock....THAT WAS EPIC!!! make sure it's on youtube. But on a serious note: Be safe out there man, i need you to come back...we also have to finish our FT5 set...since we're NOW tied 1-1.

When is the next tournament? I want to make sure I advertise properly so we can possibly get more than 9 people

GG's gentlemen.

Good to meet the texas people. You guys need to stop scaring new blood away, I know ya'll get sick of bashin the same heads in all the time.

Well, finally got this damn internet at the lodging to work. Props:

CW: Thanks for putting this tourney up, thanks for letting me set up the wonderful capturing toys to the tvs, thanks for putting me out of the tourney, and thanks for the first to five. Me and Mrs. GK will be coming through a whole lot more when I come back. CW = THE. FUCKING. GIGAS.

ICE: GIGAS to see you again. I wish that I could have clashed with the Fried, but of course, there will be a next time. Congrats on the straight roll.

Nori: GIGAS to see you again as well. Zangief = GIGAS If Zangief had an ax, then Zangief > Astaroth and the rest of calibur. Props on second place.

Rob: I've learned a valuable lesson: If the low kick doesn't win = avsolute fail. GG's after the tourney.

Funkpanda: GG's and thanks for knocking the rust off of me before the tourney. All that JF's making me blind. And thanks for letting me use the fightstick. Now I don't want one anymore, unless I learn how to play with one hand.

Augustine: You got a good Astaroth, but your Yoshi is tightness as well. GG's in the tourney.

CNP: Didn't get a chance to play against ya, but good to see Voldo in action.

Nakofan64: GG's in SF4.

Demarcus: When I come back from Iraq, we need some yoda sessions. Good thing we live in the same area.

I had a blast. I miss how much fun it can be at one of these. I apologize for not doing any comentary, and recorded direct feed(which actually failed terribly). Next tourney I'll go live off the dome. I promise.

Vids are coming...

I'll post the next tournament info sometime this week. I'll have to meet up with The MC Clusky the Mgr of gamelot. I know for sure we're having it at the Anime Convention in March. But i want to confirm all the games that are going to be there....

CW - Hell yeah. 1-1, good fucking matches.

Agustin - I lose to you every tourney, but I also get closer and closer to beating you everytime. It's only a matter of time, man.

Demarcus - GG's bro. Maybe we'll see your yoda in tourney play someday.

GK - Good to meet ya, and too bad we didn't get any games in. And thanks for recording matches. Good luck and stay safe man.

Ice - Congrats on the win. Very solid play. Thanks for the casual games, and goddamn I gotta learn some anti-seig now. I didn't know Voldo-throws whiff like that on him so much.

Nori - I still have yet to play in any kind of match, but it'll come. And I look forward to it. Same to you Rob.

Fuckpanda - GGs. That flashy Yoshi was fun to play against. I don't know if it was nerves or something (or just unfamiliarity with Voldo), but I can see you being much tougher to deal with in the future.

No you don't:)

For real, you should come to SA for a weekend. You'll get lots of good practice in

Is that offer extended to me aswell? lol, That would be kinda cool.
Also I noticed you had a 360 stick how many do you have?(I am trying to buy one lol, can't find them anywhere)
But yea that just like sprouted in my idea for like a "Fighters" retreat one weekend for players lol

Back